When will my order be shipped?
- Orders are dispatched weekdays Monday through Friday from our Pakenham store or warehouse. We aim to have all orders shipped within 24 hours of purchase however some delays may occur during peak seasons of the year (Christmas, Summer etc). Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be dispatched the next business day.
Is everything shown on your site in stock?
- Every item with an "Add To Cart" button is available in stock and ready to purchase. Items that are currently out of stock will display as "Out Of Stock". Once on the product page items will display as either "In Stock" or "Sold Out". You will also see a "Notify Me" button (see image below) displayed on the product page, by clicking on this button and entering your email address you will receive an email notification as soon as that product is back in stock.
- In the event an item sells online that is out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible and either have the item express posted to us from our suppliers, and then onto you or you can choose to cancel the order and receive a complete refund. Our website updated daily 7 days a week in order to try and avoid these types of issues.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping for Parts and Accessories
- Shipping for parts and accessories is calculated based on the packaged items total weight, dimensions and the delivery location. We ship orders within Australia using either Australia Post or a Courier Service. Orders are insured for full replacement value and require a signature on delivery. Please use a delivery address where someone will be available during business hours to sign for your delivery.
- For Australia Post deliveries: If the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery the driver will leave a card for you to pick up your parcel from your local post office.
- For Courier deliveries: If the delivery address is unattended at time of delivery the parcel will be retunred to your local depot where it will be held until redelivery can be arranged. You may also be resposible for any redelivery charges.
- To calculate postage costs simply add the item(s) to your shopping cart then click on the "View Cart" button where you can enter your postcode for a shipping quote. Most product pages also have a "Calculate Shipping" section where you can view postage costs by simply entering your postcode (see image below).
Shipping for complete Complete Bikes.
- Please Note: The following bicycle brands, GT and Mongoose, cannot be shipped due to dealer agreements in place with our suppliers. These brands are only available for in store pick up only.
- Shipping for complete bikes is calculated based on the packaged bicycles total weight, dimensions and the delivery location. All bicycles are sent insured for replacement value and require a signature upon delivery.
- Please use a delivery address where someone will be available during business hours to sign for your delivery. Unfortunately delivery drivers cannot phone ahead to let you know when they are on the way.
- For Courier deliveries: If the delivery address is unattended at time of delivery your parcel will be returned to your local depot where it will be held until redelivery can be arranged. You may also be resposible for any redelivery charges.
How are bikes shipped?
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store reccomends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regards to any damages or injuries incurred.
Free shipping for 20" BMX Bikes over $650.
- We now offer free shipping on all 20" and smaller BMX Bikes priced from $649 to Australian capital cities (excludes Perth and Darwin).
How long does it take to receive my order?
- Delivery times will vary dependent upon where you live and the shipping provider used. Most orders within Victoria will be delivered in 1-3 days once posted, while other states may take 3-7 days. If you require your order in a hurry please contact us on 03 5918 0976 or email email@example.com and we can organise an express service for you. We are currently working on adding express shipping options to our check out options.
Can I place an order online and pick up in store?
- Absolutely, simply add the items to your cart that you wish to purchase, once you check out simply choose "In Store Pick Up" from the shipping options. We will contact you, either by phone, text message or email, to let you know when your order is ready to be picked up. Photo ID is required for in store pick up for those 18 and over, for those under the age of 18 without an ID please bring a parent/guardian with you upon pick up.
Can I cancel an order after it has been placed?
- Cancellations can only be applied to orders that have not yet been dispatched and will incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the purchase price (capped at a maximum of $30.00). This charge is to cover the time it takes our staff to invoice and pick your order along with the time involved in processing the order cancellation. If you need to cancel an order please contact us as soon as possible. If your order has already been shipped it will then fall under our Returns Policy
Can I return an order?
- Items that are in as new unused condition can be returned for a store credit within 30 days of the purchase date. Refunds are only available on incorrectly supplied, faulty or damaged items. For further information please see our Returns Policy.
If you have any further questions please feel free to call us on 03 5918 0976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org