S&M Retro Shafted Redneck Stem - Red
Make 4 payments of $47.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
In 1992, there wasn’t a good, front-load stem in existence. The Redneck was created to remedy that. The brainchild of Kim Boyle, the original shafted model was a high-quality version of the popular, but weak, GT Mallet stem. Moniker by Moeller, fork strengthening wedge by Alex Leech, and Wedgie Jackson name by Paul Green. Teamwork made the dream work! And now the shafted Redneck is back.
- Body and cap CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aluminium and then anodised.
- Shaft is manufactured from 4130 Chromoly with straight pattern knurling on top portion and then black oxide coated to prevent corrosion.
- Deep-seated Mechanical Lock Press Fit of shaft into body for unmatched strength.
- Extra-long “Wedgie Jackson” for optimal stem lock and unsurpassed fork reinforcement.
- High quality 5/16” X 18tpi hardware.
- ¼” Hex Key Allen Wrench included.
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Rise: 5mm.
- Reach: 53mm.
- Colour: Red.
- Weight: 640 grams.
|Brand||S & M|
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category