S&M First Gen Threadless Pitchfork - Chrome
Make 4 payments of $107.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
1st Generation Threadless Pitchfork (1995-1998).
By 1995 Dia-Compe’s A-headset was becoming the norm and the Pitchfork evolved with the change to “Oversized” frames. Larger 1 1/4″ legs, once piece flame-cut 1/4″ drop-outs, and a stout .120″ thick thread-less steerer tube kept pace with an oversized Redneck that had shed it’s shaft.
- Legs: 1.25″
- Drop Outs: 1 Piece .250″ Thick.
- Steerer Tube: Threadless1 1/8″.
- Compression: Welded Sleeve with Bolt/Washer.
- Axle to Crown Height: 12.53″.
- Offset: 1.3″.
- Weight: 1.13kg.
|Brand||S & M|
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.