Can I return an order?
Yes, with prior approval, items must be returned within 30 days of purchase in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. All returns will be refunded for store credit only. Unless it is our mistake you will be wholly resposnible for all return shipping costs.
What cannot be returned?
- Bikes cannot be returned due to change of mind or from purchasing the wrong bike. Please ensure that you select the correct bike prior to your purchase of the bike. If you need help with selecting the bike, please contact us first prior to placing your order.
- Due to COVID-19 we cannot accept any returns on helmets, gloves, clothing or any other items that come into contact with the skin. This is a precautionary measure to ensure the safety of both our staff and customers.
What can be returned?
- Products (excluding bikes) that are in as new condition with no damage to the product itself or the packaging.
- Products (excluding bikes) purchased at full retail pricing (unfortunately we do not accept returns on discount/sale items).
When do items need to be returned by?
- Products (excluding bikes) must be returned within 30 days of purchase in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. This excludes the purchase of bikes.
Where do items need to be returned to?
- All returns must be sent to District Cycle Store, 66 John Street, Pakenham, Victoria 3810.
How do customers return items?
- The first step is to submit a Returns Request. Once received we will assess your return application and let you know the outcome either by phone or email. Please make sure your return meets the criteria above before submiting your returns request.
Shipping for returns?
- If the return is due to a mistake on our end (ie the item received is not what you ordered or faulty) then we will cover the cost of the return. If you've had a change of mind, ordered the wrong size/colour or just don't like the item once received you will be wholly responsible for all return shipping costs. Returns must be sent with insurance for the full purchase price of the item and with a signature on delivery. A tracking number must also be emailed to us once the item has been sent. Please note that this excludes bikes.
Credit for returns?
- Once received we will dispatch the correct item to you or issue your account with a credit. Refunds are only available on incorrectly supplied, faulty or damaged items.
Instore return option?
- Returns can also be processed in store. Please visit our Location page for our address and trading hours.
- Returned items must include any packaging materials supplied.
Can I cancel an order after it has been placed?
- Cancellations can only be applied to orders that have not yet been dispatched and will incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the purchase price (capped at a maximum of $30.00). This charge is to cover the time it takes our staff to invoice and pick your order along with the time involved in processing the order cancellation. If you need to cancel an order please contact us as soon as possible. If your order has already been shipped it will then fall under our Returns Policy