District Cycle Store Lay-By Policy
- Lay-by is available for in store purchases only.
- A minimum deposit of 20% of the total purchase price is required to set up a lay-by.
- Upon setting up a lay-by our staff will present you with a tax invoice receipt outlining the terms and conditions of the lay-by.
- You will be required to sign a copy of the lay-by agreement once the terms and conditions have been explained to you by our staff.
- Regualar payment are appreciated with the balance to be paid in full within 8 weeks of the initial lay-by date. During the Christmas season (August to December) lay-by terms are extended to 16 weeks.
- If at any time you choose to cancel your lay-by before it is paid in full we will refund all monies paid to date minus a 10% cancellation fee.
- This policy complies with Australian Consumer Law. For further information please visit https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/contracts-agreements/lay-by-agreements