We now offer a range of free shipping offers throughout Australia on complete bikes from $499 and parts and accessories from $99. For those local to us in the Greater Melbourne area we've recently introduced free shipping on all 12" to 20" bikes.
If you have any questions in regards to the information below please feel free to call us on 03 5918 0976 or email email@example.com.
Free shipping for 12" to 20" BMX Bikes from $499.
- We now offer free shipping on all 20" and smaller BMX Bikes priced from $499.00 to the following Australian capital cities and surrounding suburbs:
- Bikes that are currently on sale do not qualify for the free shipping offer.
- To check if you qualify for free shipping simply enter your postcode into the shipping calculator on a product page or at the checkout (see below).
Discounted flat rate shipping to Perth.
- We now offer discounted flat rate shipping to Perth and surrounding suburbs on all 12" to 20" BMX Bikes priced from $499. Orders will ship via the most cost effective method and includes tracking, insurance and signature on delivery.
- To check if your area qualifies for flat rate shipping simply enter your postcode into the shipping calculator on a product page or at the checkout (see below).
Free local delivery now available on all 12" to 20" bikes within the Greater Melbourne area.
- Melbourne customers can now buy online and receive free shipping on any 12" to 20" bike for delivery within the Greater Melbourne area. Orders will ship via the most cost effective method and includes tracking, insurance and signature on delivery.
Free Shipping for Parts and Accessories
- Orders for parts and accessories to the value of $99 or more ship free throughout Australia via either Australia Post or Courier.
- Excludes some regional/remote locations and does not include complete bikes and/or large/bulky items.
- All orders are insured for full replacement value, are trackable online and require a signature on delivery.
- Australia Post Deliveries: If the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery the driver will leave a card with instructions to pick your parcel up from your local post office.
- Couriers Please Deliveries: Once your parcel is collected you will receive an email from Couriers Please notifying you of it's collection and approximate delivery date. It will also provide a range of alternative delivery options, ie safe drop, redirect, leave with a neighbour etc, incase you need to alter your delivery preferences.