- Federal warrants all of its products to be free of defects in manufacturing and materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
- If a product is found to be defective by our own sole discretion, our only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. We will not be responsible for any costs, losses and/or damages incurred as the result of use of this product.
- This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law:
A: This warranty only applies to Federal products purchased from an authorised dealer and is valid for the original purchaser for a period of ninety (90) days.
B: All products being returned for our inspection must receive an authorisation to do so.
C: This warranty excludes the following: damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, improper adjustments, normal wear and tear or caused by anything other than defects in workmanship and material.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all claims and it must be from an authorised dealer.
- The warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from state to state and country.
For further information on Federal Bikes Warranty visit https://federalbikes.com/pages/warranty