Colony Wasp BMX Race Hubset - Black
The Colony Wasp BMX hubs are one of the most popular cassette hubs available. The Wasp hub is now available in a race version with an alloy driver and axle in the rear making it even lighter than the regular Wasp hubs. Comes standard with a lightweight 16 tooth cog.
- 6061T6 alloy hub shell.
- 7075T6 alloy female axle.
- 10mm hardened chromoly allen head bolts.
- High performance sealed bearings to make for a very fast, free rolling BMX hub.
- Direct engagement Shimano fitment 707T6 alloy driver for superior acceleration.
- Comes with lightweight 16 tooth cog.
- 36 hole only.
- PCD drive side is 58mm.
- PCD non-drive side is 49mm.
- If lacing this to our Colony Contour or Pintour rims in 3 cross use 182mm spokes on drive side and 184mm spokes on non-drive side.
- Available in Black only.
- Weight: 560 grams for full set (205 grams for front & 355 grams for rear).