BSD Safari Pedals - Surplus Green
Make 4 payments of $8.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Reed has been talking about this pedal idea for as long as he’s been on BSD. He noticed that when a bike falls to the ground, the corner pins on plastic pedals grind and break off. The Safari pedal is designed with extra pins in these high impact areas to ensure the pedal stays grippy after withstanding severe abuse. The optimal pin placement, hexagonal pin shape, and knurling all combine to make this one of the most durable, effective plastic pedals in the market.
- Reed Stark signature pedals.
- True dual concave: Concave in both directions for ultimate comfort and grip.
- Extra pins on corners: 3 hexagonal pins on each corner prolonging the pedal life.
- 20 pins per side: 20 optimally placed hexagonal pins per side.
- Body Material: Tough nylon fibreglass
- Axle: Heat treated 4130 Chromoly.
- Size: 9/16".
- Colour: Surplus Green.
- Weight: 382 grams (pair).
- Sold in pairs.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category