BSD Levelled OS 25.4mm Stem - Black
Make 4 payments of $25.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Levelled stem is the mid rise stem in our range, the height is the same as our older Race stem, at 27mm tall. CNC machined from 6061-T6 this stem grips like a vice, especially the newer 1" OS version which has the most clamping power due to the bigger clamping area.
- Full 6061-T6 mid rise top loader stem
- Solid bolts
- CNC machined BSD logo
- Oversize 25.4mm Clamp.
- Reach: 50mm.
- Rise: 27mm.
- Weight: 320 grams.
BSD aims to provide you with the highest quality products, using the best materials and manufacturing techniques, however in the unlikely event that there is a product defect either with the material and/or workmanship we offer you the below warranties.
- BSD offers a 30 day replacement warranty against manufacturing defects on all BSD products. This means that if you identify a manufacturing fault within the first 30 days we will replace the BSD product.
- BSD offers a full one year warranty against all hard goods breaking. Your free replacement item under this warranty is also covered by the 30 day warranty against manufacturing faults but not the one year warranty against breaks. The above warranties are valid to the original retail purchaser only and all claims must be made through an authorised BSD dealer/distributor.
What to Do
- If you purchased your BSD item from a shop, please contact the shop you purchased it from, you will need to send/bring in the faulty part and your receipt as proof of purchase. BSD is not responsible for costs incurred in returning the part. The shop will then get in touch with the local BSD distributor in your country and arrange to have a replacement part sent to you as soon as possible. If we are out of stock or no longer carry that product, we will do all that we can to offer you a suitable alternative. If you have any queries regarding your warranty, please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will do everything we can to sort it out.
- Neither the 30 day replacement warranty against manufacturing defects or the one year warranty against hardgood breaks covers other damages caused by general wear and tear, improper assembly, misuse, abuse, neglect including scratched or chipped paint work, dented or bent tubing and stripped out threads. The above warranties are not valid against products that have been structurally altered in any way or for damage that has been caused by an external force such as colliding with an immovable object. The BSD warranty is limited to replacing the faulty product only and the company shall in no event be responsible for special damages or personal injury.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category