2023 Radio Saiko 18" BMX Bike - Metallic Purple
The Saiko 18” BMX Bike is a scaled down version of its 20” brother, this 18” BMX is a rad little vehicle featuring 25-9 gearing, a sealed mid BB, an integrated headset and the ever popular Sal tracer tyres, resulting in what is easily one of the most stacked 18” bikes on the market!
- Frame: Radio Saiko 18, 1020 hi-tensile steel tubing with chromoly down tube.
- Fork: Radio Saiko 18, 1020 hi-tensile steel tapered legs with chromoly steerer tube.
- Handlebar: Radio AM 18, 1020 hi-tensile steel.
- Grips: Radio Am, 150mm length.
- Stem: Radio Junior top load, 40mm reach.
- Headset: Salt Pro, sealed bearing, integrated.
- Brake Lever: Radio AM, alloy.
- Brake: Radio AM alloy u-brake (rear).
- Cranks: Radio Rookie tubular 3 piece, chromoly arms, 152mm length, 8 spline spindle.
- Crank: Radio “AM” 3pc crank, tubular, crmo, 152mm, 8 spline
- BB: Mid size, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Radio VP536 nylon fibreglass.
- Chain: Salt AM, WZ1 type..
- Sprocket: Radio Vision, steel, 25 tooth.
- Driver: 9 tooth cassette, looseball bearing.
- Front Hub: Radio AM, alloy shell, loose ball bearing, 3/8" axle, 36 hole.
- Rear hub - Radio AM cassette, alloy shell, semi sealed, 9 tooth driver, 14mm axle, 36 hole.
- Rims: Radio Rookie, single wall, 36 hole.
- Seat/Post: Radio Century slim padded combo seat/post.
- Seat Clamp: Radio Slim.
- Tyres: Salt Tracer, 18" x 2.2" (front & rear).
- Weight: 10.62kg.
- Top Tube Length: 18".
- Chainstay Length: 12.2".
- Head Tube Angle: 75°.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75".
- Standover Height: 6.8".
- Rise: 7.9".
- Width: 26.5".
- Backsweep: 10°.
- Upsweep : 3°.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.