2023 Radio Revo 18" BMX Bike - Red
BUY NOW AND RECEIVE A FREE $50 DISTRICT DOLLARS GIFT VOUCHER
The Radio Revo line uses our 20+ years experience of making BMX bikes to give riders an introduction to Radio and the world of BMX in a way that won't break the bank. Radio took extra care when selecting the components on these bikes to ensure that the bike could be ridden straight out of the box and be simple to work on and maintain but also easily upgradable over time.
The Revo 18" sits one step below a full size 20" BMX bike, giving younger riders a snappier and more responsive bike which fits them perfectly. Much like our Dice 18" model, you’ll find a lightweight slim combo saddle and small 25-9 gearing making this bike look and ride just like a Pro level complete.
- Frame: Radio Revo 18, full 1020 hi-tensile steel tubing with 18" top tube.
- Fork: Radio Rookie 18, hi-tensile steel.
- Bars: Radio Revo 18, hi-tensile steel.
- Grips: Radio Junior, 130mm length.
- Stem: Salt Junior topload, 40mm reach.
- Headset: FSA A-Headset, loose ball, press fit.
- Rear Brake: Radio AM U-Brake.
- Cranks: Radio Rookie 1 piece, forged chromoly, 152mm length.
- Bottom Bracket: Radio American, loose ball bearing.
- Pedals: Radio Rookie, nylon.
- Sprocket: Radio Rookie, steel, 25 tooth.
- Cassette Driver: 9 tooth.
- Front Hub: Radio Rookie, steel, loose ball bearing, 3/8" axle, 28 hole.
- Rear Hub: Radio Rookie cassette, steel, loose ball bearing, 9 tooth driver, 14mm axle, 28 hole.
- Rims: Salt AM, single wall, 28 hole.
- Tyres: Radio Rookie 18" x 2.1" (front and rear).
- Weight: 11.21kg.
- Top Tube Length: 18″.
- Chainstay Length: 12.7″.
- Head Tube Angle: 75°.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75″.
- Standover Height: 7.3″.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.