2023 Radio Dice 16" BMX Bike - Matte Black
Built from the ground up for the little guys and girls, the Dice 16" uses a full 6061-T6 aluminium frame and crank to keep the weight down and allow the younger riders to shred on a bike without limits. With short and responsive frame geometry and even scaled down shorter 127mm 3 piece forged alloy cranks and the 40mm topload stem, the Dice 16" is unlike anything else on the market. From first time novices to pint size aspiring pro's, the Dice is the perfect machine for those looking to start their journey in BMX.
- Frame: Radio Dice 16, full 6061 aluminium tubing.
- Fork: Radio Rookie 16, 1020 hi-tensile steel with tapered legs.
- Handlebar: Radio Rookie 16, 1020 hi-tensile steel.
- Grips: Radio AM, flangless, 130mm length.
- Stem: Salt topload, 40mm reach.
- Headset: FSA A-Headset, loose ball bearing, press fit.
- Brake Levers: Radio Junior 16, alloy, front & rear.
- Brakes: Radio AM alloy calliper brake (front) / Radio Am alloy u-brake (rear).
- Crank: Radio Junior 16 3 piece, forged aluminium, 127mm length.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68, 19mm, sealed bearing, jis taper.
- Pedals: Radio Junior, plastic.
- Chain: KMC S1.
- Sprocket: Radio Junior, steel, 25 tooth.
- Driver: 10 tooth cassette, looseball.
- Front Hub: Radio AM, alloy shell, loose ball bearing, 3/8" axle, 28 hole.
- Rear Hub: Radio AM cassette, alloy shell, semi-sealed, 10 tooth driver, 14mm axle, 28 hole.
- Rims: Radio Rookie, alloy, single wall, 28 hole.
- Seat: Radio Rookie combo seat/post.
- Seat Clamp: Radio Slim, alloy.
- Tyres - Salt Tracer, 16" x 2.2".
- Colour: Mate Black.
- Weight: 8.46kg.
- Top Tube Length: 16".
- Chainstay Length: 11.1".
- Head Tube Angle: 75°.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.75".
- Standover Height: 6.2".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regards to any damages or injuries incurred.