2023 Radio Dice 14" BMX Bike - Candy Red
Radio turned a few heads in 2020 when they introduced the all new Dice line with super lightweight 6061-T6 aluminium frames allowing smaller riders to learn on a lighter and more agile bike. This year they’ve taken the concept of a lighter kids bike and introduced a smaller 14" model which also includes a new 6061-T6 alloy crank making this bike even lighter than previously possible and unlike anything else on the market.
- Frame: Radio Dice, full 6061 aluminium tubing.
- Fork: Radio Rookie 14, 1020 hi-tensile steel with tapered legs.
- Handlebar: Radio Rookie 14, 1020 hi-tensile steel with 6.5" rise.
- Grips: Radio AM, flangeless, 110mm length.
- Stem: Radio Junior topload, 40mm reach.
- Headset: FSA A-Headset, loose ball bearing, press fit.
- Brake Levers: Radio Junior 14, alloy.
- Brakes: Radio AM alloy caliper brake (front) / Radio AM alloy v-brake (rear).
- Cranks: Radio Junior 14 3 piece, forged alloy, 114mm length.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68, 19mm, sealed bearing, JIS taper.
- Pedals: Radio Rookie, nylon.
- Chain: KMC S1.
- Sprocket: Radio Junior, steel, 25 tooth.
- Driver: 10 tooth cassette, looseball bearing.
- Front Hub: Radio AM, alloy shell, loose ball bearing, 3/8" axle, 20 hole.
- Rear Hub: Radio AM cassette, alloy shell, semi-sealed, 10 tooth driver, 3/8" axle, 20 hole.
- Rims: Radio Rookie, alloy, single wall, 20 hole.
- Seat: Radio Rookie combo seat/post.
- Seat Clamp: Radio Slim, alloy.
- Tyres: Salt Tracer, 14" x 2.0"
- Colour: Candy Red.
- Weight: 7.70kg.
- Top Tube Length:14.5".
- Chain Stay Length: 10.5".
- Head Tube Angle: 74°.
- Seat Tube Angle: 73°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 8.2".
- Standover Height: 5.75".
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.