2022 Radio Minotaur Dirt Jump MTB - Matte Black
Simply for shredding. All new for 2022 the Minotaur is a dirt/pump track beast with a full 6061-T6 aluminium frame for performance and our own ridged chromoly fork for simplicity, speed and style. By using a ridged fork Radio were able to not only offer an easily upgradable bike with a pro spec alloy frame for a much lower price, but also create a bike which simply didn’t exist yet. The Minotaur is a bike which is as fun to ride as it looks. With camo Radio Helix tyres and a ridged fork, this is one lively bike design for nothing but fun!
- Frame: Radio Minotaur, 6061-T6 aluminium, tapered head tubeand forged yoke.
- Fork: Radio Minotour, full chromoly, tapered chromoly steerer tube, 28mm offset.
- Handlebar: Radio Asura, 6061-T6 aluminium, 31.8mm.
- Grips: Radio Frequency XL, 160mm.
- Stem: Radio Zoom aluminium frontload, 40mm reach.
- Headset: FSA No.57E integrated a-headset, 1-1/8"-1.5".
- Brake Lever: Tektro RS-360A front lever / Tektro HD-M275 rear lever.
- Brake: Tektro Aries mechanical disc brake with 160mm rotor (front) / Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotor (rear).
- Crank: Saltplus Ultra 3 piece chromoly, 170mm arms with 8 spline spindle.
- Bottom Bracket: Radio BSA19 with sealed bearings.
- Pedals: Radio Slim nylon fibreglass.
- Chain: Salt AM, WZ1 type.
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway, alloy, 25 tooth.
- Driver: Cassette driver, 10 tooth with sealed bearings
- Front Hub: Radio AM-DJ 32 hole disc hub, alloy, sealed bearing with 3/8" male axle.
- Rear Hub: Radio Pro-DJ 32 hole disc hub, alloy, sealed bearing with 3/8" male axle.
- Rims: Radio DB-30 double wall.
- Seat: Radio DJ medium padded combo seat/post.
- Seat Clamp: Radio alloy quick release.
- Tyres: Radio Helix, 26" x 2.3" (front & rear).
- Colour: Matte Black.
- Weight: 11.87kg.
- Top Tube Length: 22.6".
- Chainstay Length: 15".
- Head Tube Angle: 69°.
- Seat Tube Angle" 72°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 20mm drop.
- Standover Height: 11".