2022 Radio Asura Pro Dirt Jump MTB - Spectral Silver
The Asura Pro uses our full chromoly aftermarket dirt jump frame as a base and then injects a pro level parts upgrade in the form of a Manitou Circus Comp fork, Tektro hydraulic disc brake and fully sealed Radio Pro DJ wheels. Perfect for blasting the trails, sessioning the skatepark or even street missions, the Asura Pro is a bike which might just surprise you on how versatile it is…
- Frame: Radio Asura Pro, full 4130 chromoly tubing.
- Fork: Manitou Circus Comp with 100mm travel.
- Handlebar: Radio Asura, 6061-T6 aluminium, 31.8mm.
- Grips: Radio Frequency XL, 160mm length.
- Stem: Radio Zoom alloy frontload with 40mm reach.
- Headset: Salt Pro integratred, sealed bearing.
- Brake Lever: Tektro RS-360A front lever / Tektro HD-M275 rear lever.
- Brake: Tektro Aries mechanical disc brake with 160mm rotor (front) / Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotor (rear).
- Crank: Saltplus Ultra 3 piece chromoly, 170mm arms with 8 spline spindle.
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, sealed bearing.
- Pedals: Radio Slim nylon fibreglass.
- Chain: Salt AM, WZ1 type.
- Sprocket: Radio Vision, alloy, 25 tooth.
- Driver: 10 tooth cassette driver, sealed bearing.
- Front Hub: Radio Pro-DJ 32 hole disc hub, alloy, sealed bearing with 3/8" male axle.
- Rear Hub: Radio Pro-DJ 32 hole disc hub, alloy, sealed bearing with 3/8" male axle.
- Rims: Radio DB-32 double wall.
- Seat: Radio DJ medium padded combo seat/post.
- Seat Clamp: Radio alloy quick release.
- Tyres: Maxxis DTH, 26" x 2.3", front & rear.
- Weight: 12.74kg.
- Top Tube Length: 22.7".
- Chainstay Length: 15".
- Head Tube Angle: 70°.
- Seat Tube Angle" 72.5°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 4mm drop.
- Standover Height: 10.5".