2022 Kink Pump 14" BMX - Matte Digital Purple
Suitable for riders 81cm to 106cm
Make 4 payments of $132.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
While 14" bikes are not all that common, the Kink Pump 14" bike fills an important role in our lineup. Kids are not only getting into BMX at an earlier age, they are also progressing at an even earlier age and for that need a proper fitting bike as they grow. The Pump 14" fits perfectly between 12" and 16" bikes and is built with proportionate geometry and components suited to this age and height rider. Small details like the Mission Micro brake lever are considered carefully to ensure everything is of proper fit and function on this bike. The reduced angle of the Weider seat also means kids can sit down and ride comfortably.
The Matte Digital Charcoal colorway is a unique but classic color that you really can't go wrong with, and the reflective strip tires add a fresh look to the bike with the bonus of some added safety. The new 6" rise T600 bars, 14" Lance forks and Pump frame all feature new geometry tailored just for this 14" bike to fit the rider who’s outgrown their 12". Component wise, the Kink Pump is truly a legit BMX bike with a Mission Function cassette rear hub, Mission Tracker 2.25" tyres, and updated Mission Cease V2 brakes.
- Frame Material: 100% High-Tensile Steel.
- Fork: Kink Lance Fork 100% High-Tensile Steel (Tapered Fork Legs).
- Bars: Kink T600 6" 100% High-Tensile Steel.
- Grips: Mission Micro.
- Stem: Mission Topload (40mm).
- Headset: Standard 1-1/8" Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Micro.
- Brake Cable: Mission LO Linear.
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2.
- Cranks: Forged 1-Piece (127mm Length).
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American.
- Pedals: Mission Junior Pedals.
- Chain: Mission 410.
- Sprocket: Mission Rank (25 Tooth).
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed (3/8" Axle).
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle).
- Driver: 9 Tooth.
- Rims: Mission X7 (28 Hole).
- Seat: Mission Weider Combo.
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post.
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp.
- Tires: Mission Tracker 14 x 2.25".
- Gyro Tabs: None.
- Weight: 20lbs 3oz.
- Toptube Length: 14.5".
- Chainstay Length: 10.25".
- Headtube Angle: 74°.
- Seattube Angle: 70°.
- Standover Height: 6.5".
- Bottom Bracket Height: 8.75".
- Fork Offset: 32mm.
- All Kink products are warranted by Kink to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Kink product only.
- If the Kink product includes a warranty card, it must be returned or registered online within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Kink and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Kink will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
- Please contact Kink with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
- One (1) year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks, cracks and defective or malfunctioning parts. Complete bikes are designed for different level riders, therefore the technology and components used may vary between models. We offer this warranty to assure you we stand behind all of our products and that they are built with the best materials and workmanship possible.
- Regardless of the place of purchase, your bike must be assembled by a qualified bike shop. Assembling a Kink bike yourself, could void all warranty coverage. Your bike will come semi-assembled for shipping only. All parts pre-assembled are not properly adjusted for riding and must be checked over and adjusted by a qualified bike shop. We also strongly recommend that ongoing maintenance and/or upgrades are done by a qualified bike shop.
- Issues that are not covered after being built by a reputable bike shop include; stripped threads and/or rounded nuts, bent dropouts, bent axles, tyres, tubes, grips, minor paint and cosmetic finishes, dents, rider abuse, misuse, neglect, or improper maintenance. The rider is also responsible for purchasing a bike appropriate to their riding level.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category