2022 Kink Launch 20" BMX - Gloss Galaxy Green
Make 4 payments of $149.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The 2022 Launch continues the legacy of a truly remarkable bike. This bike is still one of the best value-priced models in the market, hands down, year after year. Available in Gloss Galaxy Green, Matte Iridescent Black and Matte Storm Grey colourways, the Launch pairs its great color selection with even better components.
The Launch is equipped with both a sealed integrated headset and sealed Mid bottom bracket, which drastically improves performance and virtually eliminates maintenance of these components. Combined with a parts package that includes Kink Stryker forks, Kink T875 8.75" bars, and Mission Triumph 3 piece tubular chromoly cranks, this bike is a rookies dream.
- Frame: 100% Hi Tensile Steel.
- Fork: Kink Stryker Fork 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tapered Fork Legs.
- Handlebars: Kink T875 Bar 8.75" 100% Hi-Ten Steel.
- Grips: Kink Paragon Grips.
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust Bar Ends.
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm.
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45).
- Brake Lever: Mission Token.
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear.
- Brake: Mission Cease V2.
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3 piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock Pedals.
- Chain: Mission 410.
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T.
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8" Axle.
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm.
- Driver: 9 Tooth.
- Rims: Mission X7.
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo.
- Seatpost: Mission Combo Steel Post.
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp.
- Tyres: Kink Sever 2.4".
- Top Tube: 20.25".
- Chainstay: 13.25".
- Head Tube Angle: 75 degrees.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees.
- Standover: 8.75".
- Bottom Bracket: 11.6".
- All Kink products are warranted by Kink to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Kink product only.
- If the Kink product includes a warranty card, it must be returned or registered online within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Kink and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Kink will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
- Please contact Kink with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
- One (1) year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks, cracks and defective or malfunctioning parts. Complete bikes are designed for different level riders, therefore the technology and components used may vary between models. We offer this warranty to assure you we stand behind all of our products and that they are built with the best materials and workmanship possible.
- Regardless of the place of purchase, your bike must be assembled by a qualified bike shop. Assembling a Kink bike yourself, could void all warranty coverage. Your bike will come semi-assembled for shipping only. All parts pre-assembled are not properly adjusted for riding and must be checked over and adjusted by a qualified bike shop. We also strongly recommend that ongoing maintenance and/or upgrades are done by a qualified bike shop.
- Issues that are not covered after being built by a reputable bike shop include; stripped threads and/or rounded nuts, bent dropouts, bent axles, tyres, tubes, grips, minor paint and cosmetic finishes, dents, rider abuse, misuse, neglect, or improper maintenance. The rider is also responsible for purchasing a bike appropriate to their riding level.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category