2022 Kink Gap XL 20" BMX - Matte Spotlight Purple
Make 4 payments of $182.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Gap XL is just that, an extra large 21” toptube version of the tried and true Kink Gap. Featuring modern geometry, the frame, fork, and bars also add some 4130 chromoly into the mix and is available in two great colourways Matte Spotlight Purple and Gloss Woodsman Green. Components found on the Gap XL take things up a notch and are not to be missed.
Not only will it look the part, but the taller 9.25” Kink T925 bars, Kink Stryker forks, Kink Bold HRD stem, sealed Mission Engage cassette hub, and Kink Ridge 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks help it to feel and perform the part. The addition of a Stealth seat and seat post are not to be overlooked either and add both adjustability and modern compatibility. Modern frame geometry brings a lower bottom bracket and raised standover height to the Gap XL, for a stable ride.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly Headtube, Top Tube & Down Tube.
- Fork: Kink Stryker Fork 4130 Chromoly Steerer with Tapered Fork Legs.
- Handlebars: Kink T925 Bar 9.25" 100% 4130 Chromoly.
- Grips: Kink Ace Grips.
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust Bar Ends.
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm.
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45).
- Brake Lever: Mission Token.
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear.
- Brake Caliper: Mission Cease V2.
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3 piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock Pedals.
- Chain: Mission 410.
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T.
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8" Axle.
- Rear Hub: Mission Engage Sealed Cassette 14mm.
- Rims: Mission X7.
- Seat: Kink Plymouth Stealth.
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth.
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp.
- Tyres: Kink Sever 2.4".
- Toptube Length 21".
- Chainstay Length 13.25".
- Headtube Angle 75°.
- Seattube Angle 71°.
- Standover Height 9″.
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.6".
- Fork Offset 32mm.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category