2022 Kink Gap FC 20" BMX - Matte Midnight Black
Make 4 payments of $194.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
After its hugely successful introduction, the Gap FC continues to feature the same great Gap specs but adds a freecoaster rear hub for making backwards tricks a breeze. Featuring modern geometry, the frame, fork, and bars also add some 4130 chromoly into the mix and is available in a fresh Matte Midnight Black colorway. Components found on the Gap FC take things up a notch too and are not to be missed.
Not only will it look the part, but the 9” Kink T900 bars, Kink Stryker forks, Kink Bold HRD stem, sealed Mission Deploy freecoaster hub, and Kink Ridge 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks help it to feel and perform the part. The addition of a Stealth seat and seat post are not to be overlooked either and add both adjustability and modern compatibility. Modern frame geometry brings a lower bottom bracket and raised standover height to the Gap FC, for a stable ride.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly Headtube, Top Tube & Down Tube.
- Fork: Kink Stryker Fork 4130 Chromoly Steerer with Tapered Fork Legs.
- Handlebars: Kink T900 Bar 9" 100% 4130 Chromoly.
- Grips: Kink Ace Grips.
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust Bar Ends.
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm.
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45).
- Brake Lever: Mission Token.
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear.
- Brake Caliper: Mission Cease V2.
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3 piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock Pedals.
- Chain: Mission 410.
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T.
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8" Axle.
- Rear Hub: Mission Deploy Sealed Freecoaster 14mm.
- Rims: Mission X7.
- Seat: Kink Plymouth Stealth.
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth.
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp.
- Tyres: Kink Sever 2.4".
- Toptube Length 20.5".
- Chainstay Length 13.25".
- Headtube Angle 75°.
- Seattube Angle 71°.
- Standover Height 9″.
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.6".
- Fork Offset 32mm.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.
- All Kink products are warranted by Kink to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Kink product only.
- If the Kink product includes a warranty card, it must be returned or registered online within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Kink and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Kink will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
- Please contact Kink with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
- One (1) year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks, cracks and defective or malfunctioning parts. Complete bikes are designed for different level riders, therefore the technology and components used may vary between models. We offer this warranty to assure you we stand behind all of our products and that they are built with the best materials and workmanship possible.
- Regardless of the place of purchase, your bike must be assembled by a qualified bike shop. Assembling a Kink bike yourself, could void all warranty coverage. Your bike will come semi-assembled for shipping only. All parts pre-assembled are not properly adjusted for riding and must be checked over and adjusted by a qualified bike shop. We also strongly recommend that ongoing maintenance and/or upgrades are done by a qualified bike shop.
- Issues that are not covered after being built by a reputable bike shop include; stripped threads and/or rounded nuts, bent dropouts, bent axles, tyres, tubes, grips, minor paint and cosmetic finishes, dents, rider abuse, misuse, neglect, or improper maintenance. The rider is also responsible for purchasing a bike appropriate to their riding level.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category