2022 Kink Curb 20" BMX Bike - Matte Blood Blue
Buy now and receive a free Kink Survival Tool Kit valued at $49.99
The 2022 Curb, which is available in four great colorways, offers the entry-level rider a bike that looks and feels like a pro model without the price tag. Whether you choose Matte Blood Blue, Matte Midnight Black, Gloss Blood Orange or Matte Brushed Silver, you're getting an amazing bike.
Featuring modern geometry and outfitted with components such as 8.75" Kink T875 bars, 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks, a raised Mission Control TL stem, soft Kink Paragon grips with push-in Kink Thrust bar ends, and 2.4" tyres front and rear; the Curb is perfect for any rider looking for a solid first bike.
- Frame Material: 100% Hi Tensile Steel.
- Fork: Kink Lance Fork 100% Hi-Ten Steel Tapered Fork Legs.
- Handlebars: Kink T875 Bar 8.75" 100% Hi-Ten Steel.
- Grips: Kink Paragon Grips.
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust Bar Ends.
- Stem: Mission Control TL 50mm.
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8" Threadless Headset.
- Brake Lever: Mission Token.
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear.
- Brake: Mission Cease V2.
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3 piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19mm.
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock Pedals.
- Chain: Mission 410.
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T.
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8" Axle.
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm.
- Driver: 9 Tooth.
- Front Rim: Mission X7
- Rear Rim: Mission X7
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Tyres: Mission Tracker 2.4"
- Top Tube: 20"
- Chainstay: 13.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5 degrees.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees.
- Standover: 8.5".
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.