2022 Kink Carve 16" BMX - Gloss Iridescent Black
Suitable for riders 96cm to 122cm
Make 4 payments of $149.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Kink Carve 16” bike is the younger sibling of our Kicker 18”, and it ensures every age and every height rider can find a perfect fitting Kink bike. Kids are getting into BMX younger and younger, and we love it. The 2022 Carve comes in a subtle Gloss Iridescent Black, which is complimented by black components throughout.
Properly proportioned geometry and components create a modern, yet comfortable ride, suited for the rider who isn’t ready for the bump up to a larger 18” bike yet. Still stacked with great parts, the Carve comes with 7” Kink T700 bars, a short reach 40mm Mission topload stem, rock solid 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks with sealed Mid bottom bracket, a sealed integrated headset, and all new modern tread design 2.4” tyres.
- Frame Material: 100% High-Tensile Steel.
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tube (Tapered Fork Legs).
- Bars: Kink T700 7” 100% High-Tensile Steel.
- Grips: Mission Helix Mini.
- Stem: Mission Topload (40mm).
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8° x 45°).
- Brake Lever: Mission Mini.
- Brake Cable: Mission L1 Linear.
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2.
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3-Piece 8 Spline Tubular Chromoly (140mm Length).
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm).
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock.
- Chain: Mission 410.
- Sprocket: Mission Rank (25 Tooth).
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed (3/8" Axle).
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle).
- Driver: 9 Tooth.
- Rims: Mission X7.
- Seat: Mission Cypress Mini Combo.
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post.
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp.
- Tyres: Mission Tracker 16 x 2.4".
- Gyro Tabs: Tapped for Tabs.
- Weight: 22lbs 12oz.
- Toptube Length: 16.5".
- Chainstay Length: 11.25".
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°.
- Seattube Angle: 71°.
- Standover Height: 6.75".
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.75".
- Fork Offset: 32mm.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.
- All Kink products are warranted by Kink to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Kink product only.
- If the Kink product includes a warranty card, it must be returned or registered online within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Kink and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Kink will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
- Please contact Kink with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
- One (1) year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks, cracks and defective or malfunctioning parts. Complete bikes are designed for different level riders, therefore the technology and components used may vary between models. We offer this warranty to assure you we stand behind all of our products and that they are built with the best materials and workmanship possible.
- Regardless of the place of purchase, your bike must be assembled by a qualified bike shop. Assembling a Kink bike yourself, could void all warranty coverage. Your bike will come semi-assembled for shipping only. All parts pre-assembled are not properly adjusted for riding and must be checked over and adjusted by a qualified bike shop. We also strongly recommend that ongoing maintenance and/or upgrades are done by a qualified bike shop.
- Issues that are not covered after being built by a reputable bike shop include; stripped threads and/or rounded nuts, bent dropouts, bent axles, tyres, tubes, grips, minor paint and cosmetic finishes, dents, rider abuse, misuse, neglect, or improper maintenance. The rider is also responsible for purchasing a bike appropriate to their riding level.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought