2022 DK Swift Pro BMX Race Bike - Black
Suitable for riders 165cm to 175cm
Make 4 payments of $157.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Ready to ride. The DK Swift series bikes are an affordable in-road to a life of BMX. The Swift series is sized to fit every rider in your crew. From the 18” Micro for the youngins to the Pro for full-sized humans, every Swift is set for the race track or the pump track, right out of the gate. Each Swift bike is built on a lightweight aluminum frame with race proven geometry, sized by model with proportionate handlebars, cranks, and gearing. The Swift Pro features a sturdy chromoly 3-piece crank for the bigger set, while the rest have 3-piece alloy cranks, sized accordingly. Alloy rims fitted with all-terrain tyres put these bikes into motion and provide a smooth ride on any surface. All told, the Swift Series bikes are easy to ride, ready to race, and delivered at an unbeatable price.
- Frame: 6061 aluminium.
- Fork: Hi tensile steel with tapered legs.
- Handlebar: 8” rise, hi tensile steel.
- Grips: DK Tsuka with press in bar plugs.
- Stem: Alloy front load, 50mm reach.
- Headset: 1 1/8" threadless press fit.
- Cranks: Tubular chromoly 3 piece, 175mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed eurpean.
- Pedals: DK Blender PC platform.
- Sprocket: 44-tooth steel.
- Chain: KMC 1/8".
- Rims: Alloy, single wall, 36-hole.
- Front Hub: Alloy, loose ball, 3/8” chromoly axle.
- Rear Hub: Alloy, loose ball, 3/8” chromoly axle, 16-tooth freewheel
- Seat: DK Pro 1-piece seat/post combo.
- Seat Post: Integrated, 27.2mm, integrated.
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy.
- Tyres: 20x1.75” Arisun XLR8.
- Colour: Black.
- Top Tube Length: 20.75".
- Head Tube Angle: 74 deg.
- Seat Tube Angle: 72 deg.
- Chain Stay Length: 14.25".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regards to any damages or injuries incurred.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought