2022 DK Swift Micro BMX Race Bike - Black
Suitable for riders 105cm to 130cm
Make 4 payments of $149.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Swift series is sized to fit every rider in your crew. From the 18” Micro for the youngins to the Pro for full-sized humans, every Swift is set for the race track or the pump track, right out of the gate. Each Swift bike is built on a lightweight aluminium frame with race proven geometry, sized by model with proportionate handlebars, cranks, and gearing. The Swift Pro features a sturdy chromoly 3-piece crank for the bigger set, while the rest have 3-piece alloy cranks, sized accordingly. Alloy rims fitted with all-terrain tyres put these bikes into motion and provide a smooth ride on any surface. All told, the Swift Series bikes are easy to ride, ready to race, and delivered at an unbeatable price.
- Frame: 6061 aluminium.
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel with 1” chromoly steerer tube and tapered legs.
- Handlebar: 2” rise, hi-tensile steel.
- Grips: DUO Brand Mini.
- Stem: Alloy front load, 30mm reach.
- Headset: 1" threadless press-in.
- Cranks: Forged alloy 3-piece, 120mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Loose ball European.
- Pedals: Junior PC platform.
- Sprocket: 36-tooth, alloy, 5-bolt chainring.
- Chain: KMC 1/8”.
- Rims: Alloy, single wall, 28 hole.
- Front Hub: Alloy, loose ball, 3/8” chromoly axle.
- Rear Hub: Alloy, loose ball, 3/8” chromoly axle, 16-tooth freewheel.
- Seat: DK Mini 1-piece seat/post combo.
- Seat Post: Integrated, 22.2mm, alloy.
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy.
- Tyres: 18x1” Vee Speedster
- Weight: 7.4 kg.
- Colour: Black.
- Top Tube Length: 16.25".
- Head Tube Angle: 72 deg.
- Seat Tube Angle: 70 deg.
- Chain Stay Length: 14.4".
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought