2022 Division Reark 20" BMX - Orange/Yellow Fade
New colour for 2022!
Make 4 payments of $139.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Reark is a step above the Division Blitzer, with the main upgrades being a sealed mid bottom bracket and 3-piece cranks. These will add an increased amount of strength to the mid section of the bike, stronger is always better! This bike features a 19.5inch Top Tube which is perfect for the shorter rider- providing a shorter reach and extra responsiveness. The bike has been constructed from lightweight Hi-Tensile steel which helps with maneuverability. Relevant geometry makes this bike handle just like the pros bike and a Sealed Bottom Bracket adds extra protection for your bearings! Good times are sure to be had on this beast!
- Frame: Division Reark 20” Hi-Ten, 1-1/8" external headset & mid bottom bracket.
- Fork: Division Reark 20” Hi-Ten tapered legs, 1-1/8” steer tube.
- Bars: Division Reark Hi-Ten 8” rise 27” wide.
- Grips: Division.
- Headset: 1/1/8” external.
- Stem: Division Top Load Forged Alloy 40mm reach.
- Sprocket: Division 25T.
- Crankset: CrMo tubular 3 Piece 170mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid BB.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: Plastic.
- Rims" 20” Alloy Single wall 36H.
- Tyres : Family F2128 20 x2.3”.
- Spokes: Black Stainless.
- Front Hub: Division Alloy Loose Ball 3/8” axle.
- Rear Hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing Cassette 9T 14mm axle.
- Seat: Division railed.
- Seat Post: Steel 25.4mm.
- Colour: Orange/Yellow Fade.
- Top Tube: 19.5".
- Chainstay Lenth: 13.25”.
- Headtube Angle: 75 degree.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degree.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought