2022 DIVISION MAXIMUS 26" BMX BIKE - GLOSS BLACK
Division enters the big wheel BMX market with the new Maximus. Whether you're poppin wheelies, cruising the streets or need a new pub bike, the Maximus is capable of all this and more. With a full chromoly frame, fork, handlebars and crankset, the Maximus is ready to throw down whenever you are!
Key Selling Points
- Full chromoly frame with 23.85" top tube for taller riders.
- Full sealed bearing throughout for smooter operation and less maintenace.
- Double wall rims front and rear for additional strength and durability.
- Frame: Division Maximus 26" full chromoly with mid bottom bracket, integrated headset & extra wide tyre clearence. Welded brake mounts & hardware.
- Forks: Division Maximus 26" cruiser chromoly.
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear) with clear pads.
- Cables: Linear slick (rear).
- Headset: Integrated sealed bearing.
- Stem: Division top load forged alloy.
- Bars: Division Maximus chromoly.
- Grips: Division.
- Sprocket: Steel 25 tooth.
- Cranks: Chromoly tubular 8 spline 19mm spindle.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed bearing mid 19mm.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: Nylon plastic.
- Rims: 26" alloy double wall 36 wall.
- Tyres: Wanda 26" × 2.3″.
- Spokes: Black stainless steel.
- Front Hub: Division alloy sealed bearing with 3/8” axle.
- Rear Hub: Division sealed bearing 9 tooth cassette with 14mm axle.
- Seat & Seatpost: Division railed with 25.4mm post.
- Colour: Gloss Black.
- Weight: TBA.
- Top Tube: 23.85″
- Chainstay: 14.4″.
- Standover: 14".
- Head Tube: 74°.
- Seat Tube: 73°.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- Bikes that have been assembled will be carefully repackaged for shipping (repackaged bikes may ship in a box other than factory).
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.