2022 DIVISION BLITZER 20" BMX BIKE - LIMITED EDITION APPLE GREEN
Looking for that first BMX bike? With a 19.25" top tube, one piece cranks, a 9 tooth sealed bearing driver and a price tag under $450, the Division Blitzer is the perfect entry level bike for young riders starting out in BMX.
Key Selling Points
- Strong hi-tensile steel frame with 19.25" top tube to suit younger riders approximately 130-155cm.
- Sealed bearing hubs front & rear - low maintenance and reliable.
- Rear u-brake with soft compond brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Frame: Division 20” Hi-Ten Steel, 1-1/8" external headset & USA BB.
- Fork: Division 20” Hi-Ten tapered legs, 1-1/8” steer tube.
- Bars: Division Hi-Ten 8” rise 27” wide.
- Grips: Division.
- Headset: 1/1/8” external.
- Stem: Division Top Load Forged Alloy 40mm reach.
- Sprocket: Division 25T.
- Crankset: One Piece 165mm.
- Bottom Bracket: USA loose ball.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: Plastic.
- Rims: 20” Alloy Single wall 36H.
- Tyres: Family F2128 20 x2.3”.
- Spokes: Black Stainless.
- Front Hub: Division Alloy Loose Ball 3/8” axle.
- Rear Hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing Cassette 9T 3/8” axle.
- Seat: Division railed.
- Seat Post: Steel 25.4mm.
- Colours: Limited Edition Apple Green.
- Top Tube: 19.25".
- Chainstay Lenth: 13.25”.
- Headtube Angle: 75 degree.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degree.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.