2021 Wethepeople CRS 18" BMX Bike - Galactic Purple
This incredible 18" machine has everything you could need before you’re ready to move to a full size BMX bike.
No detail has been spared on this scaled down "progression machine", the CRS 18" comes loaded with Eclat Surge plastic pedals, a crmo down tube frame, a fully sealed Salt cassette hub, a lighter weight Spanish bottom bracket and a super short 11.65” chainstay - the CRS 18" has never been so dialed.
- Frame: Wethepeople CRS 18 frame 1020 hi-tensile steel with 4130 chromoly down tube.
- Fork: Salt Am 18 fork, 1020 hi-tensile steel with 4130 chromoly steerer tube, 26mm offset.
- Bars: Salt CRS 18", 1020 hi-tensile steel.
- Grips: Salt Ex grips, 138mm, flangeless.
- Stem: Salt Am topload stem, 45mm reach.
- Headset: Salt Pro integrated, sealed bearing.
- Lever:Salt Am, alloy.
- Brakes: Salt Hammercoil u-brake rear, alloy.
- Cranks: Salt Rookie tubular 3 piece chromoly crank, 155mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Spanish sealed bearing.
- Pedals: Eclat Surge pedals, nylon/fiberglass.
- Chain: Salt Am, Z1 type.
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway, steel, 25 tooth.
- Driver: 1 piece cassette driver, 9 tooth, sealed bearing.
- Front Hub: Salt Am, fully sealed, 3/8" male axle, 36 hole.
- Rear Hub: Salt Am cassette, fully sealed, 9 tooth driver, 14mm axle, 36 hole.
- Rims: Salt Fraction, single wall, 36 hole.
- Seat: Wethepeople CRS pivotal.
- Seat Post: Salt Am pivotal.
- Seat Clamp: Eclat Pure, 6061-T6 forged alloy.
- Tyres: Salt Tracer, 18" x 2.2".
- Weight: 10.84kg.
- Top Tube: 18".
- Chainstay: 11.65".
- Head Tube: 75°.
- Seat Tube: 71.5°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75".
- Stand Over Height: 7.5".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recomends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regards to any damages or injuries incurred.