2021 Verde Vectra J/V 16" BMX - Slate Grey
Suits riders from 90cm to 120cm
Make 4 payments of $124.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Verde is driven by details and no bike we make illustrates this better than the 16-inch J\V. Built on a lightweight aluminum frame, the J\V keeps rider size in mind with both materials and spec. The custom designed frame, fork, and bars are matched with smaller size-specific components. Smaller grips and pedals, aluminum cranks with shorter arms, and even fewer spokes to reduce weight. Recommended for riders 90cm – 115 tall, the J\V is the perfect way into BMX.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum frame w/ standard head tube, European BB, top tube
- Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ 2-piece steerer tube
- Bars: Hi-ten steel, 7” rise
- Stem: Verde top load, 40mm reach
- Headset: Standard 1-1/8”
- Brake: Alloy U-brake
- Lever: Alloy, 2-finger design
- Rear Hub: Verde 100, fully sealed, alloy, 14mm axle, 9-tooth driver
- Front Hub: Verde 100, fully sealed, alloy, 3/8” axle
- Sprocket: Verde 25-tooth, chromoly
- Cranks: Forged alloy 3-piece, 127mm, square spindle
- BB: Sealed European
- Chain: KMC 410, black
- Pedals: Nylon composite mini platform
- Front Rim: 6061 aluminum, single wall, 20-hole
- Rear Rim: 6061 aluminum, single wall, 20-hole
- Spokes: Black w/ silver nipples
- Front Tire: 2.1” street/park design
- Rear Tire: 2.1” street/park design
- Seat: Verde Linear w/ integrated post
- Seat Post: Steel, 27.2mm diameter, 150mm length
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, black
- Grips: DUO Brand Mini
- Top Tube Length: 16”
- Chain Stay Length: 11”
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5º
- Seat Tube Angle: 71º
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.75”
- Standover Height: 6.9"
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.