2021 Sunday Primer 20" BMX - Matte Army Green
Make 4 payments of $187.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Primer is a serious starter bike at a seriously great price.
Built around a pro-level geometry in a range of top tube sizes, the Primer is spec’d with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes and Path Pro tires. The 2021 Primer also includes a fully sealed rear cassette hub and proven parts like the Sunday Freeze Stem and an FSA Headset.
Shops and riders everywhere know that the Primer is the bike to beat in this price range.
- 9 Tooth Sealed Cassette Hub.
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem.
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips.
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever.
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.4" Tyres.
- FSA Headset.
- KMC S1 Chain.
- Frame: Sunday Primer, 21" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube.
- Fork: Sunday Primer, 20" fork with 2 piece steerer tube and welded pre-load.
- Handlebar: Sunday, 2-piece.
- Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm.
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8".
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield.
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake.
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic.
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone.
- Seat: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo.
- Seat Post: Integrated.
- Seat Clamp: Sunday.
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel.
- Cranks: 170mm, 3-piece, chromoly.
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm.
- Pedals: Wellgo platform, plastic.
- Rims: P-7X aluminum, 20", 36H.
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle.
- Rear Hub: Sunday, 36H, sealed, 14mm axle with 9T Driver.
- Spokes: 14g steel, black.
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R).
- Chain: KMC S1.
- Approx. Weight: 25.8lbs.
- Top Tube Length: 21".
- Head Tube Angle: 75°.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71° .
- Chainstay Length: 13.2-13.5”.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5" .
- Standover: 8.75".
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category