2021 Sunday Primer 16" BMX - Gloss Surf Blue
Make 4 payments of $174.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Primer 16” is better than ever and perfect for younger riders with lots of tricks up their sleeves.
The Primer rides like a pro-level bike that has been scaled down to meet the needs of smaller BMXers. Sunday's unique geometry helps them quickly adapt to bigger bikes as they grow. The Primer is packed with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield Brakes and a fully sealed cassette hub for reliability that you can count on every time.
- 16" Pro-Style Geometry.
- Sunday Current 16" Tyres.
- 10t Cassette Hub.
- 40mm Top Load Stem.
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes.
- FSA Headset.
- KMC S1 Chain.
- Frame: Sunday Primer 16" with 16.5" top tube, integrated 1 1/8" head tube and mid bottom bracket.
- Fork: Sunday Primer, 16" fork with 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load.
- Handlebar: Sunday, 2-piece, 6.5" rise x 23" wide.
- Stem: Top load, aluminum, 40mm.
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8".
- Brake Lever: Aluminium, U-brake compatible.
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake.
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic.
- Grips: Velo Junior.
- Seat: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo.
- Seat post: Integrated.
- Seat Clamp: Sunday.
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25 tooth, steel.
- Cranks: 127mm, 3-piece, chromoly.
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm .
- Pedals: Wellgo Junior platform, plastic.
- Rims: P-7X aluminium, 16", 20 hole.
- Front Hub: Sunday, 20 hole, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle.
- Rear Hub: Sunday, 20 hole, sealed, 14mm axle with 10 tooth.
- Spokes: 14g steel, black.
- Tyres: Sunday Current 16" x 2.1".
- Chain: KMC S1.
- Weight: 10.6kg (approx).
- Top Tube Length: 16.5".
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°.
- Chainstay Length: 10.6"-10.85”.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.25".
- Standover: 6.9".
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category