The Street Sweeper is designed with serious street riders in mind.
Built around Jake Seeley’s all-new chromoly aftermarket signature frame, it uses a 75.25° head tube angle, a very short chainstay and a higher bottom bracket to match perfectly with Jake’s technical riding style. With its 4-piece bars, 160mm cranks, sealed Odyssey Clutch freecoaster and Sunday Street Sweeper tyres, this is truly a pro-level bike. Follow @thejakeseeley.
- Aftermarket Sunday Street Sweeper frame.
- 100% Chromoly Forks and 4-piece Bars.
- Sunday Seeley Signature Grips.
- Sunday Camo Sweep Seat, Pivotal.
- RHD Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster.
- Odyssey Quadrant Rims.
- FSA Conical Headset.
- Sunday Street Sweeper 2.4" Tyres.
- Frame: Sunday Street Sweeper, 20.75" top tube, 100% chromoly aftermarket frame, removable brake hardware.
- Fork: Sunday Pro, 20", 100% chromoly fork with 1-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load, 25mm offset.
- Handlebar: Sunday, 100% chromoly, 4-piece, 9" x 29".
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top load, 48mm.
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8".
- Alloy Cap: Sunday M16, aluminium.
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield.
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake.
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic.
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley.
- Seat: Sunday Camosweep Pivotal.
- Seat post: Sunday Pivotal.
- Seat Clamp: Integrated.
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth v2, 25T, 6061 aluminium.
- Cranks: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly.
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm.
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro.
- Rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 20", 36H.
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle.
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 freecoaster, 36H, 14mm female axle with 9T driver, non-drive PC guard.
- Spokes: 14g steel, black.
- Tyres: Sunday Street Sweeper or Current v2, 20 x 2.4" (F & R).
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide.
- Approx. Weight: 24.97lbs.
- Top Tube Length: 20.75".
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°.
- Chainstay Length: 12.7"-13”.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7".
- Headtube Length: 4.7".
- Standover: 8.85”.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store reccomends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regards to any damages or injuries incurred.