2021 Redline MX Series Junior BMX Race Bike
Make 4 payments of $139.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Redline MX Junior is the perfect entry-level BMX race bike for the beginning youth racer who is 52 to 58 inches tall. Made with an aluminium frame and integrated head tube, the Redline MX Junior is lightweight and easy to maneuver. The MX Junior features a high-quality 3-piece crank set, integrated headset, 20 inch wheels, and an integrated saddle and seat post combination for ease of use.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy w/lntegrated Headtube with 18.5" TT
- Fork: RL Race Hi-Ten w/tapered legs
- Bars: RL Race aluminium 4.5" Rise / 10° Back/ 2° Up
- Cranks: Race aluminium 3pc, 155mm
- Cogset: 14t
- Headset: Integrated 1"
- BB: Euro. Square Taper JIS
- Brakes: Tektro 926 AL Linear
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Grips: Redline Hex Expert w/plugs
- Sprocket: 38t, Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: RL Race 9/16" PC Pedal
- Stem: RL Hollow Point aluminium 11/8" threadless
- Seat: RL Race Integrated w/22.2 Post
- Front Hub: Redline aluminium
- Rear Hub: RL aluminium Flip-Flop
- Tyres: Vee Speedster 20 x 1-1/8"
- Rims: Alloy Race 20 x 1 1/8"
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought