2021 Redline MX Series - 18"TT Mini BMX Race Bike
Make 4 payments of $174.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Redline MX Mini is the perfect entry-level BMX race bike for the beginning youth racer who is 50 to 54 inches tall. Made with an aluminum frame and integrated head tube, the Redline MX Mini is lightweight and easy to maneuver. The MX Mini features a high quality 3-piece crank set, integrated headset, 20-inch wheels and an integrated saddle and seat post combination for ease of use.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy w/Integrated Headtube with 18" TT
- Forks: RL Race Hi-Ten w/ Tapered legs
- Headset: Integrated 1"
- Cranks: Race Aluminum 3pc, 140mm
- Sprocket: 38t, Alloy
- BB: Euro, Square Taper JIS
- Gearing: 14T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Front Hub: Redline Aluminum
- Rear Hub: RL Aluminum Flip-Flop
- Rims: Alloy Race 20 x 1 1/8
- Tyres: Vee Speedster, 20 x 1-1/8
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Pedals: RL Race 9/16" PC pedal
- Bars: Alloy Race, 2.5" Rise / 10° Back / 2° Up
- Grips: Redline Hex Expert w/plugs
- Stem: RL Hollow Point 1 1/8" threadless
- Seat: Race Integrated w/22.2 Post
- Brakes: Tektro 926 AL Linear
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category