2021 Radio Saiko 20" BMX Bike - Metallic Purple
The Saiko “20” has evolved into a low-slung 20” bike with shorter geometry, making it perfect for riders slightly too small for a full sized 20” bike, or just wanting a more nimble and responsive ride. The 19.25” toptube and 165mm cranks paired with the latest parts from Salt make the Saiko a truly special bike.
- Frame: Radio Saiko, 1020 hi-tensile steel with chromoly downtube.
- Fork: Radio Saiko, 1020 hi-tensile steel with chromoly steerer tube.
- Handlebars: Radio Saiko, 1020 hi-tensile steel, 8.2" x 28".
- Grips: Radio Am.
- Stem: Salt Pro topload, 50mm reach.
- Headset: Salt Pro, integrated, sealed bearing.
- Brake Lever: Radio Am, alloy.
- Brake: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear.
- Crank: Radio Am 3 piece tubular, chromoly, 170mm, 8 spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, press fit, sealed bearing.
- Pedals: Radio Pro platform, nylon/fibreglass.
- Chain: SALT Am, WZ1 type.
- Sprocket: Radio Vision, steel, 25 tooth.
- Driver: 9 tooth cassette, loose ball.
- Front Hub: Radio Am, alloy shell, loose ball, 3/8" male axle, 36 hole.
- Rear Hub: Radio Am cassette hub, alloy shell, semi sealed, 9 tooth, 14mm axle, 36 hole.
- Rims: Radio Am, single wall, 36 hole.
- Seat: Radio Century slim padded, combo seat/post.
- Seat Clamp: Radio.
- Tyres: Salt Tracer, 20" x 2.35".
- Weight: 11.90kg
- Top Tube Length: 19.25".
- Chain Stay Length: 13.2".
- Head Tube Angle: 75°.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75".
- Standover Height: 8".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.