2021 Radio Dice 20" BMX Bike - Candy Red
Radio have upgraded the Dice 20" with a full aluminium 6061-T6 frame making it one of the very first full aluminium freestyle BMX bikes ever made. Everything on this bike was picked to ensure that this bike has the right equipment to make those first steps in BMX as enjoyable as possible. The Dice has specific geometry making it perfectly suited for the younger rider. The frame uses a shorter 20" top tube paired with a shorter 13.2" chainstay. Featuring 25-9 gearing, tapered forks and available in two rad colourways, the Dice is one entry-level machine that packs a serious punch for a lightweight contender.
- Frame: Radio Dice 20, full 6061 aluminium.
- Fork: Radio Rookie, 1020 hi-tensile steel with tapered legs.
- Handlebar: Radio Rookie, 1020 hi-tensile steel, 8.8" x 28.9".
- Grips: Radio Am.
- Stem: Radio Am topload stem, 50mm reach.
- Headset: FSA threadless, loose ball.
- Brake Lever: Radio Am, alloy.
- Brake: Radio Am, alloy u-brake.
- Crank: Radio Rookie, tubular 3 piece chromoly, 165mm, 8 spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Euro sealed bearing
- Pedals: Radio VP 536 platform, nylon fibreglass.
- Chain: KMC S1.
- Sprocket: Radio Am, steel, 25 tooth.
- Driver: Radio 9 tooth cassette driver, loose ball.
- Front Hub: Radio Rookie steel body, loose ball, 3/8" axle, 36 hole.
- Rear Hub: Radio Am cassette, semi sealed, 9 tooth, alloy, 14mm axle, 36 hole.
- Rims: Radio Rookie, single wall, 36 hole.
- Seat: Radio Century, slim padded combo seat/post.
- Seat Clamp: Radio Slim, alloy.
- Tyres: Salt Tracer, 20" x 2.35".
- Weight: 11.02kg.
- Top Tube: 20".
- Chainstay: 13.2".
- Head Tube: 75°.
- Seat Tube: 71.5°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75".
- Standover Height: 7.9".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regards to any damages or injuries incurred.