Now from $259.00
2021 Mongoose Rockadile Girls 20" MTB - Purple
Make 4 payments of $99.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Mongoose 20" Rockadile line of youth mountain bikes offers everything young XC rippers could need whether they’re just getting into the sport or improving their skills.
- 7-speed drivetrain; Samox® 140 mm crank; Shimano® Tourney derailleur and Revo shifter
- 20” aluminum double wall wheels with 2.35” mountain tires
- Aluminum hubs with 9 mm QR front and bolt-on rear axles
- Frame: Tectonic T1, aluminum, 20” sport geometry, internal cable routing, 9 mm x 135 mm dropout, replaceable hanger
- Fork: Xposure, 20”, steel steerer, lockout, 9 mm x 100 mm, QR, 60 mm travel
- Crank: Samox SAC30-111P, aluminum, 32T
- Chain:KMC HV500
- Bottom Bracket: Feimin FP-B609W, cartridge, 3-piece, threaded 68 mm shell
- Shifters: Shimano RS36, 7
- Rear cog: Sunrace, 7-speed, 14-34T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-FT35
- Rims: Xposure, aluminum double wall, 23 mm ID, 32H
- Front hub: Xposure, aluminum, 9 mm x 100mm, 32H, 6-bolt
- Rear hub: Xposure, aluminum, ball bearing, 3/8 mm x 135 mm, 32H, 6-bolt
- Spokes: 14G, stainless steel
- Tyres: Mongoose, 20 in x 2.1 in, wire bead
- Pedals: Mongoose, nylon
- Brakes: Radius, linear pull, aluminum
- Handlebar: Mongoose, aluminum, 520 mm width, 6° rise, 25.4 mm clamp
- Stem: Xposure diecast, threadless, 7°, 31.8 mm clamp
- Headset: Threadless, ZS44/ZS44, retainer bearing
- Seat Post: Xposure, aluminum, 350 mm, 20 mm offset, 31.6 mm
- Saddle: Mongoose Kids, integrated rails
- Grips: Mongoose, single density
Please refer to your copy of your owners manual or download a copy of the owners manual from the Mongoose bicycles website.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND POLICY ON REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your purchase includes the following warranty which is in lieu of all other express warranties. This warranty is extended only to the initial consumer/purchaser. No warranty registration is required. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
FRAME: Steel frames are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for as long as the initial consumer purchaser has the bicycle, subject to the condition of the warranty listed below. Aluminum and dual suspension frames are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years. If frame failure should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the guarantee period, the frame will be replaced. For frame replacement under this Pacific Limited Warranty, contact us, stating the nature of the failure, model number, date received and the name of the store from which the bike was received, at the address given on this page. Frame must be returned for inspection at customer’s expense.
Please note: the fork is not part of the frame. A lifeime warranty on your frame does not guarantee that the product will last forever. The length of the useful life cycle will vary depending on the type of bike, riding conditions and care the bicycle receives. Competition, jumping, downhill racing, trick riding, trial riding, riding in severe conditions or climates, riding with heavy loads, pulling with a bicycle trailer or any other non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product life cycle. Any one or a combination of these conditions may result in an unpredictable failure that is not covered by this warranty.
All bicycles and frame sets should be periodically checked by an authorised dealer for indication of potential problems, inappropriate use or abuse. These are important safety checks and are very important to help prevent accidents, bodily injury to the rider and shortened useful product life cycle.
PARTS: All other parts of the unit except Normal Wear Parts are warranted against defecive materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase by the initial consumer purchaser, subject to the Terms and Condiions of the warranty listed below. If failure of any part should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the warranty period, the part will be replaced. All warranty claims must be submited to the address below and must be shipped prepaid and accompanied by proof of purchase. Any other warranty claims not included in this statement are void. This especially includes installaion, assembly, and disassembly costs.
This warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, or any modifications made to the bicycle. Normal Wear Parts are deemed as grips, tyres, tubes, cables, brake shoes and saddle covering. These parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship as delivered with the product. Any claim for repair or replacement of Normal Wear Parts (grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake shoes and saddle covering) and missing parts must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, or theft. Claims involving these issues will not be honored.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Your bicycle has been designed for general transporation and recreational use, but has not been designed to withstand abuse associated with stunting and jumping. This warranty ceases when you rent, sell, or give away the bicycle, ride with more than one person, or use the bicycle for stunting or jumping.
2. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or anything you break accidentally or deliberately.
3. It is the responsibility of the individual consumer purchaser to assure that all parts included in the factory-sealed carton are properly installed, all funcional parts are initially adjusted properly, and subsequent normal maintenance services and adjustments necessary to keep the bicycle in good operating condition are properly made. This warranty does not apply to damage due to improper installation of parts, installation of any kind of power plant or internal combusion engine, modification or alteration of the brakes, drive train, or frame in any way, or failure to properly maintain or adjust the bicycle.
NOTICE: Bicycle specifications subject to change without noice.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
Now from $339.00
More From This Category
Now from $269.00
Now from $279.00