2021 Mongoose Fireball Dirt Jump MTB
Make 4 payments of $249.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Fireball is Mongoose pro rider Greg Watts’ weapon of choice whether he’s competing on the world’s most insane slope style courses or riding his backyard trails at home. With durable Tectonic T1 aluminum construction and a tapered head tube, the Fireball is ready for any dirt jumps or big wheeled street riding you can throw at it.
- Frame: Tectonic T1, aluminium, 26” dirt jump geometry, 9 mm x 135 mm dropout, replaceable hanger.
- Fork: RST DIRT-T, 26”, aluminium steerer, 9 mm x 100 mm, thru axle, 100 mm travel.
- Crankset: Samox AF15-D36S, aluminium, 36T.
- Pedals: Mongoose, nylon.
- Chain: KMC Z99.
- Bottom Bracket: Samox, cartridge, 3-piece, threaded 68 mm shell.
- Shifter: Shimano Altus SL-2000, 9 Speed.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M2000.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 9 Speed, 11-36T.
- Rims: Xposure, aluminium double wall, 26 mm ID, 32H.
- Front Hub: Xposure aluminium.
- Rear Hub: Xposure, aluminum, ball bearing, 9 mm x 135 mm, 32H.
- Spokes: 14G Steel.
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block, 26 in x 2.35".
- Brakes: Mongoose, mechanical, 160 mm rotors.
- Bars: Xposure double-butted, aluminum, 751 mm width, 31 mm rise, 31.8 mm clamp.
- Grips: Mongoose Hive, single density.
- Stem: Xposure melt forged aluminium, threadless, 40 mm, 7°, 31.8 mm clamp.
- Headset: Threadless, ZS44/ZS44, retainer bearing.
- Seat Post: Xposure, aluminium, 201 mm, integrated saddle, 27.2 mm.
- Seat: Mongoose Dirt jump, integrated rails.
- Extras: MRP G3 chain retention system.
Mongoose stands behind all of its products.
Your purchase includes the following warranty which is in lieu of all other express warranties. This warranty is extended only to the initial consumer purchaser. No warranty registration is required.
- Steel frames are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for as long as the initial consumer purchaser has the bicycle, subject to the condition of the warranty listed below. Aluminum and dual suspension frames are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years. If frame failure should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the guarantee period, the frame will be replaced. For frame replacement under this Pacific Limited Warranty, contact us, stating the nature of the failure, model number, date received and the name of the store from which the bike was received, at the address given on this page.
- Frame must be returned for inspection at customer’s expense. Please note: the fork is not part of the frame. A lifetime warranty on your frame does not guarantee that the product will last forever. The length of the useful life cycle will vary depending on the type of bike, riding conditions and care the bicycle receives. Competition, jumping, downhill racing, trick riding, trial riding, riding in severe conditions or climates, riding with heavy loads or any other non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product life cycle. Any one or a combination of these conditions may result in an unpredictable failure that is not covered by this warranty.
- All bicycles and frame sets should be periodically checked by an authorized dealer for indications of potential problems, inappropriate use or abuse. These are important safety checks and are very important to help prevent accidents, bodily injury to the rider and shortened useful product life cycle.
- All other parts of the unit except Normal Wear Parts are warranted against defective materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase by the initial consumer purchaser, subject to the Terms and Conditions of the warranty listed below.
- If failure of any part should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the warranty period, the part will be replaced. All warranty claims must be submitted to the address below and must be shipped prepaid and accompanied by proof of purchase. Any other warranty claims not included in this statement are void. This especially includes installation, assembly, and disassembly costs. This warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, or any modifications made to the bicycle.
- Normal Wear Parts are defined as grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake shoes and saddle covering. These parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship as delivered with the product. Any claim for repair or replacement of Normal Wear Parts (grips, tubes, tires, cables, brake shoes and saddle covering) and missing parts must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, or theft. Claims involving these issues will not be honored.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category