2021 Kink Curb 20" BMX - Matte Orange Flake
End of season run out, save 30% while stock lasts!
Make 4 payments of $96.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The 2021 Curb, which is available in four great colorways, offers the entry-level rider a bike that looks and feels like a pro model without the price tag. Whether you choose Matte Dusk Black, Matte Orange Flake, Gloss Smoked Fuchsia or Gloss Ocean Gray, you're getting an amazing bike.
Featuring modern geometry and outfitted with components such as 8.75" Kink T875 bars, 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks, a raised Mission Control TL stem, soft Kink Paragon grips with push-in Kink Thrust bar ends, and 2.4" tyres front and rear; the Curb is perfect for any rider looking for a solid first bike.
- Frame Material: 100% Hi Tensile Steel.
- Fork: Kink Lance Fork 100% Hi-Ten Steel Tapered Fork Legs.
- Handlebars: Kink T875 Bar 8.75" 100% Hi-Ten Steel.
- Grips: Kink Paragon Grips.
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust Bar Ends.
- Stem: Mission Control TL 50mm.
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8" Threadless Headset.
- Brake Lever: Mission Token.
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear.
- Brake: Mission Cease V2.
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3 piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19mm.
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock Pedals.
- Chain: Mission 410.
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T.
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8" Axle.
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm.
- Driver: 9 Tooth.
- Front Rim: Mission X7
- Rear Rim: Mission X7
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Tyres: Mission Tracker 2.4"
- Top Tube: 20"
- Chainstay: 13.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5 degrees.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees.
- Standover: 8.5".
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6".
- All Kink products are warranted by Kink to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Kink product only.
- If the Kink product includes a warranty card, it must be returned or registered online within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Kink and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Kink will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
- Please contact Kink with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
- One (1) year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks, cracks and defective or malfunctioning parts. Complete bikes are designed for different level riders, therefore the technology and components used may vary between models. We offer this warranty to assure you we stand behind all of our products and that they are built with the best materials and workmanship possible.
- Regardless of the place of purchase, your bike must be assembled by a qualified bike shop. Assembling a Kink bike yourself, could void all warranty coverage. Your bike will come semi-assembled for shipping only. All parts pre-assembled are not properly adjusted for riding and must be checked over and adjusted by a qualified bike shop. We also strongly recommend that ongoing maintenance and/or upgrades are done by a qualified bike shop.
- Issues that are not covered after being built by a reputable bike shop include; stripped threads and/or rounded nuts, bent dropouts, bent axles, tyres, tubes, grips, minor paint and cosmetic finishes, dents, rider abuse, misuse, neglect, or improper maintenance. The rider is also responsible for purchasing a bike appropriate to their riding level.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category