2021 Jamis Divide MTB - Black - Extra Small (14")
Make 4 payments of $119.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Divide is a great choice for rugged commutes and dirt paths as well as perfectly capable for off-road, recreational trail riding. A lightweight aluminum frame equipped with rear rack mounts, disc brakes, knobby tyres, and a suspension fork allows you to get out there and explore with confidence.
- Divide your path: Forge your own path and watch the trees Divide away from you, leaving just you, and the trail ahead.
- Sturdy Alloy: Lightweight and strong 6061 series aluminium tubing, featuring over-sized & tapered tubing for increased frame stiffness.
- Top Tube Cable Routing: Running the cables up under the top tube keeps cables and housing out of the muck for more precise and reliable shifting performance.
- Replaceable Derailleur Hanger: Because it’s much easier and much less expensive to replace a derailleur hanger than it is to repair or replace a frame, this frame offers a replaceable derailleur hanger designed to yield in a crash before the frame does.
- Alex TD26 Disc-Specific Rims: Disc hubs twist during braking. This twisting increases “pull” load on the nipples in the spoke bed. The Alex TD26 spoke bed on the rims specified on this Divide model are cleverly reinforced to resist disc brake torque and prevent spokes & nipples from shearing.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum main tubes, over-sized seat tube, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: XC80, coil spring, external preload adjustor, 25.4mm stanchions, aluminum lowers, 80mm travel
- Headset: VP threadless
- Wheels: Alex TD26 double-wall disc-specific rims with reinforced spoke bed, 32H, alloy 6-bolt disc hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tyres: CST Patrol, 27.5/29" x 2.25”
- Derailleurs: Shimano TY300 rear and TY500 front
- Shift levers: Shimano EF41, 3x7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Cassette: Shimano TZ31, 7-speed, 14-34T
- Crankset: Forged alloy crank, 42/34/24T, 170mm
- BB: Set Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset: Tektro M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotors and Shimano levers
- Handlebar: Jamis XC alloy riser, 25.4 x 20mm rise x 620mm
- Stem: Jamis XC alloy threadless, 31.8 x 3˚ rise x 60mm
- Grips: Kraton
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 31.6 x 350mm (15”) 400mm (17”-21”)
- Saddle: Jamis ATB Sport, SL cover, protective front and rear guards
- Colour: Ano Black
- Weight: 32.00 lbs
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
Now from $439.00
More From This Category
Now from $599.00