2021 Haro Leucadia 20" BMX - Grey
Make 4 payments of $134.78 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Leucadia is the perfect bike that will inspire any rider ready to put their freestyle moves into action. It's the perfect bike to ride to school then hit up the local park or pump track afterwards. Equipped with Haro's own custom design chromoly 3 piece tubular cranks and sprocket, as well as the new Haro Team grips and alloy top load stem.
- Hi-ten frame with 20.5" top tube.
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs.
- Hi-ten bars 8.25" with Haro 1978 alloy top load stem.
- Haro 1978 3 piece chromoly 8 spline 175mm cranks with loose ball American bottom bracket.
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver.
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat.
- Kenda Kontact tyres 20 x 2.25" front and rear.
- Haro Team grips.
- Frame: Full Hi-Ten Steel Frame.
- Fork: Full Hi-Ten Steel - 1 1/8" Threadless.
- Cranks: 3 piece Chromoly 8 Spline - 175mm,
- Sprocket: 25T Steel.
- Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball American BB.
- Gearing: 25/9.
- Pedals: Low-Pro Nylon with Chromoly 9/16" axle.
- Chain: KMC 410.
- Tyres: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4".
- Front Hub: Steel Shell 36 hole - Loose Ball.
- Rear Hub : Alloy Shell Cassette, 36 hole Loose Ball with Sealed Bearing Driver.
- Rims: 20" Alloy 36 hole - Single Wall.
- Brake: Tektro Alloy 990 U-Brake.
- Brake Lever: Haro 78 Alloy Hinged Lever.
- Grips: Haro Team Grips.
- Bars: Full Hi-Tensile Steel - 8.25" Rise.
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load - 50mm.
- Headset: Threadless Loose Ball 1 1/8".
- Seat: Haro Padded Adjustable.
- Seat Post: Steel, 25.4mm.
- Seat Post Clamp: Integrated.
- 20.5" Top Tube.
- 74.5 Degree Head Tube Angle.
- 70 Degree Seat Tube Angle.
- 11.5" Bottom Bracket Height.
- 13.7" Chainstay Length.
Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame and Forks.
- Provided you are the original owner, your frame and fork are both warrantied against non-conforming issues related to material or workmanship for life, beginning from date of purchase. This lifetime warranty does not apply to paint and finish or any parts attached to the bicycle including, but not limited to drive train components, brakes, seats, seat posts, handlebars, stems or wheels and their components.
Paint, finsh and parts.
- Paint, finish and the other parts attached to your Haro bicycle are covered under a limited one year warranty for the original owner. Warranty is limited to the part(s) only, and labor and transportation charges are the responsibility of the original owner. As with any warranty, there is a requirement that the bicycle has been properly maintained and operated under normal conditions and use. This warranty is void if the bicycle or frameset has not been purchased and assembled through an authorized Haro service provider.
Here is the "limited part" - What is not covered.
- Failure due to accident, abuse, neglect, normal wear & tear, improper assembly, improper fit, maintenance by anyone other than an authorized Haro service provider or use of parts inconsistent with the use originally intended for the bicycle as sold are not covered by this warranty. Haro defines the intended use of its bicycles as riding in a controlled, smooth manner in a location approved for bicycles with both wheels on the ground. Riding in a manner other than that voids this warranty.
Why it's not covered.
- Like all bicycle warranties, ours protects you against non-conforming manufacture and material issues, the mistakes that happen from time to time and is not a "No Fault" warranty. Rider mishaps, carelessness, and hazards you may encounter while riding which result in damage to your bike are not covered by this warranty, including competitive or professional events where things like this can occur.
What will Haro do if I have a warranty claim?
- Haro will replace or repair any part that is determined to be covered by this warranty. This Limited Warranty is made only to the original owner and is not transferable. All claims must be made through an authorized Haro service provider and must be accompanied by an original bill of sale or proof of purchase that identifies the bicycle or frame by the serial number, please be sure to keep a copy in a safe place.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought