2021 Haro Interstate 20" BMX - Matte Grey/Black
Make 4 payments of $187.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
As close to a pro level bike as you can get without breaking the bank, the Interstate features a stacked list of quality parts that compromise nothing. Starting with full chromoly frame, fork and handlebar as our material of choice, this bike is built to last and blast! Bolted to those tasty bits is our Haro Sata double walled rims laced to sealed bearing hubs with a freecoaster out back and wrapped in some sticky 2.4" la Mesa tires. The 9.25" bars attach to a top-load stem and spin with ease with the help of the Haro sealed bearing integrated headset.
- Frame: Full Chromoly Frame with Integrated Head Tube & Mid Bottom Bracket.
- Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless with Chromoly Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & High-Ten Tapered Legs.
- Colour: Matte Grey/Black Fade.
- Weight: 11.7kg.
- Cranks: 3 Piece Chromoly 8 Spline 175mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid.
- Sprocket: 25T Steel.
- Gearing: 25/9.
- Pedals: Haro 78 Plastic with Chromoly Axle, 9/16" Thread.
- Chain: KMC 410.
- Tyres: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4".
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell 36 Hole Loose Ball.
- Rear Hub: Alloy Shell Freecoaster, 36 Hole Sealed Bearing.
- Rims: 20" Alloy 36 Hole Double Wall.
- Brake: Haro 78 Alloy 990 U-Brake.
- Brake Lever: Haro 78 Alloy Hinged Lever.
- Grips: Haro Team.
- Handlebars: Full Chromoly 2 Piece, 9.25" Rise.
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load, 50mm Ext.
- Headset: Sealed Integrated 1 1/8".
- Seat: Haro Padded Pivotal.
- Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal, 25.4mm.
- Seat Post Clamp: Integrated.
Not sure what size bike you need? Check out Haro's BMX size guide under the specifications tab.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.