2021 Haro Beasley 24" Hybrid - Matte Black/Silver
Make 4 payments of $139.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Beasley kids model is made of 6000 series alloy in a low frame stand-over height. The Beasley 24 features a no-nonsense rigid 6000 series aluminuim fork, and a 7 speed 1X drive train with a Shimano Revo Shifter for versatility and simplicity. The Pivit alloy cassette hubs set is laced to sturdy alloy double wall rims and equipped with Kenda Kruiser 24" x 2.125" wide tyres. A mechanical disc brake set with 160mm rotors has the power to bring the ride to a screeching halt when needed. Stunning good looks, endless versatility and no shortage of fun. Beasley.
- Frame: Haro Beasley 24" | X6 aluminium series | New chainstay design | IS disc mount.
- Fork: Rigid 24" 6061 aluminium with chromoly steerer tube | Disc mount.
- Colour: Matte Black/Silver.
- Cranks: Samox Aluminum | 34T chainring Double-chainguard | 152mm.
- Pedals: Nylon body | Chromoly axles | Platform.
- Chain: KMC Z50 1/2" x 3/32".
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY-300.
- Gear Shifter Shimano Revo 7 speed.
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG-200 7-spd cassette 12-32T.
- Tyres: Kenda Kruiser 24" x 2.125"
- Rims: XD-180 aluminum double wall.
- Hubs: Pivit alloy cassette 32H.
- Brakes: Aluminum Mechanical disc brakes with 160mm Rotors.
- Brake Levers: Promax alloy XL-378, 2-Finger.
- Grips: Haro MTB.
- Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 25mm riser bar | 31.8mm O.D.
- Stem: Pivit melt forged stem | 31.8mm bar bore.
- Headset: 1 1/8" threadless steel cups | loose ball.
- Saddle: Haro Flightline Jr.
- Seat Post: Pivit alloy micro adjust 27.2mm.
- Seat Clamp: Pivit alloy 31.8mm quick release.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought