2021 Haro Annex Junior BMX Race Bike
Make 4 payments of $124.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Annex line offers a wide variety of sizes to suit all riders and the next size up from the Mini is the Annex Junior. The Junior comes equipped with a 18.3" top tube 6061 alloy frame and 155mm 3 piece alloy cranks appropriately sized for great handling and final drive ratio. Steering you in the right direction are a 100% chromoly fork coupled with alloy bars and a front load alloy stem. Rounding out the package are 28 spoke alloy wheels which are both fast and durable.
- 6061 series alloy frame with 3D dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.
- 100% chromoly fork.
- Alloy bars and Haro alloy front load stem.
- Haro 3-piece 155mm alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB.
- 28-spoke wheels with 20" DA16 double wall alloy rims.
- Velo Unibody seat with built in alloy post.
- Kenda Kompact 20 x 1 1/8" tyres.
- Promax V-Brake and lever.
- Frame: 6061 Series Alloy Frame with 3D Dropouts & Built In Chain Tensioners.
- Fork: Full Chromoly 1" Threadless.
- Colour: Black.
- Weight: 7.6kg.
- Cranks: 3 Piece Alloy Race 155mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Euro Square Taper.
- Sprocket: 36T Alloy.
- Pedals: Mini DX Alloy 9/16".
- Chain: KMC 410.
- Tyres: Kenda "Kompact" 20 x 1 1/8".
- Front Hub: Alloy 28H, Loose Ball.
- Rear Hub: Alloy Flip-Flop 28H, Loose Ball.
- Rims: 20" Alloy 28h, Double Wall.
- Brake: Promax MV-87 Alloy V-Brake.
- Brake Lever: Promax XL-378 Alloy Lever.
- Grips: Mini Micro-Knurl Grips.
- Handle Bars: Alloy Bar, 5" Rise.
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 45mm Ext.
- Headset: Threadless Loose Ball, 1".
- Seat: Unibody.
- Seat Post: Alloy, 22.2mm.
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy, 25.4mm.
Not sure what size you need? Check out Haros BMX Race Size Guide under the Specifications tab.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought