2021 GT Speed Series Pro XXL BMX Race Bike
Make 4 payments of $319.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The 2021 GT Speed Series frame is stronger, stiffer and better looking than ever before! With double wall rims , strong chromoly forks, and sealed bearings all round, and Promax hydro disk brakes, the GT Speed Series is ready for whatever the track can through at it.
- Frame: Speed Alloy Frame with Quick Change Dropouts, Speed Series Aero Double Wall rims, Kenda Kompact Pro Race tires
- Fork: GT BMX Pro Race, 100% Cr-Mo 1 1/8" Steerer, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Stem: Promax Impact Top Load, 53mm
- Spoke Stainless Steel, 14g
- Shifter: N/A
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Saddle: BOX Echelon
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- Tyres: Kenda Kompact Pro Race 20 x 1.75"
- Rear Brake: Promax Hydro Disc, 160/160mm Rotors
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design
- Hub: GT Speed Series Disc Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 4 Sealed Bearings, 6 Pawl 72point Alloy Shimano Cassette, 36h, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts w/ Alloy Washers
- Headset: 1-1/8"-1.5" Taper Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Handlebar: GT Speed Cr-Mo 8.375"H x 29"W, 8° Sweep, 4° Up, Taper Cross Bar
- Grips: GT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
- Front Brake: Alloy Single Pivot Calipe
- Crank Set: GT Forged Alloy 2pc., 175mm Arms, 24mm Hollow/ Cr-Mo Spindle, 44T AL CNC Chain Ring, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts
- Colour: Neon Yellow
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow, 3/32"
- Cassette: 16T Cog
- Brake Lever: Alloy, 2 Finger
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed BB86
All GT bicycles are available for in store pick up only. Due to the terms of our GT dealer contract we cannot ship any of their bikes
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category