2021 GT Aggressor Expert MTB - Slate - Medium
Make 4 payments of $187.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Off road friendly and lightweight, the 2021 GT Aggressor Expert is perfect for everyday recreational use.
- Now with blended wheel-size accommodates a wide range of riders 27.5" XS, S, / 29" M, L, XL.
- Floating seat stays provide a more comfortable ride.
- Rack and fender ready delivers max utility.
- Frame: All new 6061 T6 Aluminum frame, Triple Triangle with floating seat stays, Forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, Zero stack 1 1/8" head tube, 27.5/29" wheels.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-DS, 80mm, Hydraulic Lockout and Preload, Coil.
- Chain: KMC Z8.3, 8 Speed.
- Crank: Shimano TY301, 42/34/24T.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper.
- Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TY700.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney.
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, 8 Speed.
- Cassette: Shimano Acera, 12-32, 8 Speed.
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32 Hole.
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc, QR.
- Rear Hub: Alloy Disc Cassette QR.
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound.
- Brakes: Tektro M275 Hydro Disc, 160/160mm Rotors.
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm width.
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°, 90mm.
- Grips: GT Statement.
- Headset: Semi Integrated, Sealed Cartridge.
- Saddle: GT MTB.
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust, 15mm setback, 27.2 x 350mm.
- Colour: Slate
GT stands behind all of its products.
GT bicycles are warrantied against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. GT will repair or replace any products found to be defective within the normal scope of use with the same or most nearly comparable model or component then available. The terms of this limited warranty are described below.
Every bicycle has a useful product lifespan. This limited warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the frame or components can never be broken or will last forever. This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur within the normal lifespan and use of the product.
GT bicycles must be registered on gtbicycles.com or in person by a GT Retailer in order to activate the lifetime frame warranty described below.
Frames, excluding those listed below: Lifetime of the original owner.
Frames of Gravity, Freeride, Downhill, Dirt Jump and other ASTM Category Five Bicycles: Three years from original retail purchase.
Swing Arms, Chainstays, Seatstays, and Shock Links of Full Suspension Frames: Five years from original retail purchase.
GT Branded Forks and Unbranded Forks: The fork structure is covered under the frame warranty. The internal components are covered as GT Branded Components.
GT Branded Components: One year from original retail purchase.
Non-GT Branded Components, including Non-GT Branded Forks, Electronic Systems, Shocks, and Other Components, are covered by the stated warranty, if any, of their manufacturer, and are not covered under this limited warranty. Please check in your owner’s manual pack for information regarding these warranties.
Paint and Decals: One year from original retail purchase.
This limited warranty applies only to the original owner of the bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
For any warranty claim to be considered, the bicycle must be brought in to an Authorized GT Retailer on the same continent on which the bicycle was purchased. The bicycle must be in an assembled, reasonably clean and sanitary condition and accompanied by the original, dated sales receipt for the bicycle (be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place!).
This limited warranty applies only to bicycles purchased in assembled and adjusted condition from Authorised GT Retailers.
This limited warranty is void if the bicycle is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper assembly, lack of proper maintenance according to the owner’s manual, alteration, modification, installation of incompatible parts, corrosion, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
This limited warranty is void if the bicycle is used in a rental or bike sharing program.
Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue, is not covered. It is the owner's responsibility to regularly inspect and properly maintain his/her bicycle. Some items that typically exhibit damage from normal wear and tear include:
- Bearing races
- Rear shock mounting hardware and main seals
- Brake pads
- Free hubs
- Wheel braking surface
- Handlebar and grips
- Cables and housing
Paint fading caused by the effects of ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure is not covered by this limited warranty.
All labor charges for warranty service, including the transfer of components and/or any installation of new components, are the responsibility of the bicycle owner.
Due to product evolution and obsolescence (such as products that have been discontinued or are no longer kept in stock), some frames or components may not be available for older models. In these cases, GT may elect to provide a replacement that it determines to be the most nearly comparable model, but sourcing and paying for components is the responsibility of the bicycle owner.
All determinations under this limited warranty will be made in the sole discretion of GT, including but not limited to the decision to repair or replace a defective product, and what replacement product is the most nearly comparable product then available.
For further information please visit https://www.gtbicycles.com/aus_en/bike-registration
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought
Now from $439.00
Now from $1,299.00
Now from $339.00
More From This Category
Now from $499.00