Fit Bike Co Warranty Policy.
The following warranty policy applies to ALL FIT hardgoods, if you are the original owner and can provide proof of purchase. This warranty does not apply to FIT branded grips, tyres, softgoods or complete bikes (see below for complete bike warranty policy).
30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects
- A manufacturer’s defect is anything deemed incorrect with the product upon purchasing it. We realize it may take some time to notice these types of problems, so we allow a 30-day period to identify them. Any product determined to possess such a defect will be replaced free of charge.
- Note: Clear and translucent (trans) paints can show surface oxidation on cro-mo parts. This oxidation will not compromise the structural integrity of the part during its normal lifespan and is not considered a defect. However, if you do not want to see surface oxidation, please consider a chrome plated part or one painted a solid color.
One Year Warranty Against Failure
- If your FIT product fails within one year of purchase from normal use, we will replace free of charge. Failure due to abuse will not be covered. Signs of abuse will be apparent upon inspection of product.
Lifetime Warranty Upgrade
- If you damage a FIT product, you can purchase a replacement or an upgrade at discounted warranty upgrade prices for the life of the part. Products purchased at warranty upgrade prices directly from Fit will be covered by our 30 day warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
Complete Bike Warranty Policy
- Fit Complete Bikes are warranted against manufacturer’s defects for a period of six months for the frame and 90 days for the components. If a frame or component is deemed to be defective within the specified warranty period, it will be replaced free of charge. After six months from date of purchase, the lifetime warranty upgrade will apply.