2021 Dyno Pro Compe 24" BMX
Make 4 payments of $299.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Over thirty years in the making... the Dyno you've always wanted with all of the quality of today. The '87 Dyno Pro Compe is filled with all the little details you would expect and one big one, a tribute to BMX Hall of Fame Inductee, Lord Voelker. Inspired by the year Voelker turned pro for GT/Dyno. This is the Dyno The Lord always wanted.
- Frame: Dyno 87’ Pro Compe Design, 100% Cr-Mo, DT Gusset, MID BB, Inverted Seat Stay V-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8” Headtube, 2.5” Tyre Clearance.
- Fork: Dyno 87’ Pro Compe Design, 100% Cr-Mo 2 piece Steerer, 3/8” Axle Dropouts.
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall 36 Hole.
- Front Hub: GT Superlace High, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 36 Hole, 3/8” x 17mm Female Bolt.
- Rear Hub: GT Superlace High Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 Pawl Cassette, 36 Hole, 3/8” x 17mm Female Bolts.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel.
- Tyres: GT Smoothie 24 x 2.5”.
- Cranks: GT Power Series Alloy 3 Piece, 175mm, 22mm Square Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 36T 86’ Performer Design Alloy Chainwheel.
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide.
- Pedals: GT Platform.
- Handlebars: Dyno Pretzel Cheat Code 2 piece, 100% Cr-Mo, 7.875”H x 31.5”W, 5°Up, 9° Back.
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound.
- Stem: GT Mallet 100% CNC Front Load, 1-1/8”, 19mm Rise, 43mm.
- Headset: 1 1/8” Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings.
- Brakes: Promax P-1 Aluminium V-Brake with Soft Compound Pads.
- Seat: GT Cheat Code Railed.
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust 25.4 x 300mm.
- Extras: Alloy Knurled Pegs, Three Piece Pad Set, G-1 Chain Tensioner.
- Colour: Gloss Red.
GT stands behind all of its products.
GT bicycles are warrantied against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. GT will repair or replace any products found to be defective within the normal scope of use with the same or most nearly comparable model or component then available. The terms of this limited warranty are described below.
Every bicycle has a useful product lifespan. This limited warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the frame or components can never be broken or will last forever. This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur within the normal lifespan and use of the product.
GT bicycles must be registered on gtbicycles.com or in person by a GT Retailer in order to activate the lifetime frame warranty described below.
Frames, excluding those listed below: Lifetime of the original owner.
Frames of Gravity, Freeride, Downhill, Dirt Jump and other ASTM Category Five Bicycles: Three years from original retail purchase.
Swing Arms, Chainstays, Seatstays, and Shock Links of Full Suspension Frames: Five years from original retail purchase.
GT Branded Forks and Unbranded Forks: The fork structure is covered under the frame warranty. The internal components are covered as GT Branded Components.
GT Branded Components: One year from original retail purchase.
Non-GT Branded Components, including Non-GT Branded Forks, Electronic Systems, Shocks, and Other Components, are covered by the stated warranty, if any, of their manufacturer, and are not covered under this limited warranty. Please check in your owner’s manual pack for information regarding these warranties.
Paint and Decals: One year from original retail purchase.
This limited warranty applies only to the original owner of the bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
For any warranty claim to be considered, the bicycle must be brought in to an Authorized GT Retailer on the same continent on which the bicycle was purchased. The bicycle must be in an assembled, reasonably clean and sanitary condition and accompanied by the original, dated sales receipt for the bicycle (be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place!).
This limited warranty applies only to bicycles purchased in assembled and adjusted condition from Authorised GT Retailers.
This limited warranty is void if the bicycle is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper assembly, lack of proper maintenance according to the owner’s manual, alteration, modification, installation of incompatible parts, corrosion, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
This limited warranty is void if the bicycle is used in a rental or bike sharing program.
Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue, is not covered. It is the owner's responsibility to regularly inspect and properly maintain his/her bicycle. Some items that typically exhibit damage from normal wear and tear include:
- Bearing races
- Rear shock mounting hardware and main seals
- Brake pads
- Free hubs
- Wheel braking surface
- Handlebar and grips
- Cables and housing
Paint fading caused by the effects of ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure is not covered by this limited warranty.
All labor charges for warranty service, including the transfer of components and/or any installation of new components, are the responsibility of the bicycle owner.
Due to product evolution and obsolescence (such as products that have been discontinued or are no longer kept in stock), some frames or components may not be available for older models. In these cases, GT may elect to provide a replacement that it determines to be the most nearly comparable model, but sourcing and paying for components is the responsibility of the bicycle owner.
All determinations under this limited warranty will be made in the sole discretion of GT, including but not limited to the decision to repair or replace a defective product, and what replacement product is the most nearly comparable product then available.
For further information please visit https://www.gtbicycles.com/aus_en/bike-registration
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.