2021 DK Swift Expert BMX Race Bike - Teal
The DK Swift series is sized to fit every rider in your crew. From the 18” Micro for the youngest of rders to the Pro for older teens and adults. Every Swift is set for the race track or the pump track, right out of the gate, with each bike built around a lightweight aluminium frame with race proven geometry, sized by model with proportionate handlebars, cranks and gearing. The Swift Pro features a sturdy chromoly 3 piece crank for the bigger set, while the rest have 3 piece alloy cranks, sized accordingly. Alloy rims fitted with all terrain tyres put these bikes into motion and provide a smooth ride on any surface. All said, the Swift series bikes are easy to ride, ready to race and delivered at an unbeatable price.
- Frame: 6061 series aluminium.
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel with 1 1/8" chromoly steerer tube and tapered legs.
- Rims: Alloy, single wall, 36 hole.
- Front Hub: Alloy, loose ball, 3/8" chromoly axle.
- Rear Hub: Alloy, loose ball, 3/8" chromoly axle, 16-tooth freewheel.
- Spokes: 14G, black.
- Tyres: 20" x1-3/8" Arisun XLR8.
- Handlebar: 6.5" rise, hi-tensile steel.
- Grips: DK Tsuka with press-in bar plugs.
- Headset: 1" threadless press-in.
- Stem: Alloy front load, 30mm reach.
- Cranks: Forged alloy 3-piece, 165mm.
- Sprocket: 42 tooth, alloy, 5-bolt chainring.
- Pedals: Junior PC platform.
- Seat: DK Mini 1-piece seat/post combo.
- Seat Post: Integrated, 27.2mm, alloy.
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy.
- Colour: Teal.
- Top Tube Length: 19.5".
- Head Tube Angle: 73 deg.
- Seat Tube Angle: 69 deg.
- Chain Stay Length: 14.25".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regards to any damages or injuries incurred.