2021 DK Sprinter Pro BMX Race Bike - Smoke
With a wide range starting at the 18” Micro and up to the Pro XL and 24” cruiser, each Sprinter starts with an advanced design aluminum frame with integrated headset, internal cable routing, and 3D dropouts. From there, you get a chromoly fork that can take the abuse of casing a jump or hitting the curb cut in front of your house. You’ll find sealed bearings all around on every Sprinter in the line. Sized-to-fit alloy bars and cranks are on every Swift up through the Expert model. The Pro, XL and Cruiser have chromoly handlebars and have been upgraded with 24mm forged alloy 2-piece cranks to handle bigger payloads. The DK Sprinters have attitude for the race track and a price that won’t set you back.
- Frame: 6061 aluminium with 3D dropouts and internal cable routing.
- Fork: 100% chromoly with tapered legs.
- Handlebar: 8” rise, 100% chromoly.
- Grips: DK Tsuka with press in bar plugs.
- Stem: Alloy front load, 50mm reach.
- Headset: Sealed integrated.
- Cranks: Forged alloy 2-piece, 175mm.
- Bottom Bracket: 24mm European external (outboard).
- Pedals: DK Blender PC platform.
- Sprocket: 44-tooth, alloy, 4-bolt chainring.
- Chain: KMC Z-610 3/32".
- Rims: Alloy, double wall, 36-hole.
- Front Hub: DK alloy, fully sealed, 3/8” chromoly axle.
- Rear Hub: DK alloy, fully sealed, 3/8” chromoly axle, 16-tooth cassette.
- Seat: DK Pro 1-piece seat/post combo.
- Seat Post: Integrated, 27.2mm, alloy.
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy.
- Tyres: 20x1.75” (rear), 20x1.95” (front) Arisun XLR8.
- Weight: 10.2 kg.
- Colour: Smoke.
- Top Tube Length: 20.5".
- Head Tube Angle: 74 deg.
- Seat Tube Angle: 72 deg.
- Chain Stay Length: 14.8".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regards to any damages or injuries incurred.